Moon/Sun Ultrabeasts in Pokemon Switch?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
One of the oddest additions to Pokemon Sun and Moon was the Ultra Beats. They were odd alien-like Pokemon from another dimension, but not much has been explained about these beasts. While they had an important role in the story they didn't get much of an explanation or a big focus. So this makes me wonder if Pokemon Switch will continue the story of the Ultra Beasts?

It would seem like the obvious thing to do, and that may be the case. In Pokemon X and Y, Zygard was a rather strange addition and not a lot was explained about it. People thought his addition to the game was teasing at a Pokemon Z, but then we got Pokemon Ruby and Saphire remakes instead. But then in Pokemon Sun and Moon we got more story about Zygard and even some more transformations of his. So if Zygard made a return, could the Ultra Beasts?

It sure seems likely, but what do you think? Will the Pokemon Company drop them from the next game, or could they have yet another role in the games story?

I loved their inclusion in Sun and Moon, I think they definitely deserve to be more fleshed out in the next game. Much about them is fascinating, from their otherwordly design, their interesting abilities, the mystery surrounding them, to their origins and intentions. I hope their story is continued one day, and the games to them better justice than they did Zygarde. They're too interesting to be left to the anime and films.

I think instead of the Switch we'll be seeing a lot more of them and their story in Ultra Sun & Moon. This is pretty much already confirmed by the new trailer here:
I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Ultra Beasts! It looks like the man story will basically be all about them and Necrozma. What do you guys think of the new Ultra Beasts?

I think instead of the Switch we'll be seeing a lot more of them and their story in Ultra Sun & Moon. This is pretty much already confirmed by the new trailer here:
I'm really looking forward to learning more about the Ultra Beasts! It looks like the man story will basically be all about them and Necrozma. What do you guys think of the new Ultra Beasts?
Eh I'm not to sure if the new Pokemon Switch should focus on Necrozma. The reason is, Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon is mainly focusing on it and how it got fused with Solgaleo and Lunala. But if Pokemon Switch focused on Ultra Beasts than that would be a better story. Hopefully not a remake but maybe a New Island is discovered to make the story better.

As mentioned above, Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon are going to cover the Ultra Beasts more.

I don't think they're going to go back to Ultra Beasts in Pokemon on the switch. Looking at the history of Pokemon, it always focuses on a brand new story with every generation, with focus on new Pokemon.

Besides, another reason is that the Switch is a new console, and Pokemon will want to try new stuff with it.

I think that UBs will appear as an event or a special superboss-esque Pokémon that you can encounter postgame. Even though I still believe that they were inspired by Bravely Default's Ba'als, I would definitely like to see them shine in a very special way.

Back