PkMn XY/ORAS Umbreons Pokemon Shop!

• Thread starter TheRealUmbreonYT
  • Start date
TheRealUmbreonYT

TheRealUmbreonYT

The Main Shiny Umbreon
Towns Folk
This Is My Shop Where I Breed, Raise, and Train Pokemon. Need A Pokemon? Well I Might Be Able To Help! Want a Phione. No Problem. Im breeding my manaphy and ditto in the daycare. (my friend gave me the manaphy Btw he got them from his 2 pokemon ranger games...why did he buy 2 idk why) Need a Shiny....Go Find Someone Else. i have very bad shiny luck and only have the melelele pokedex completed. Otherwise I can help!
Phione egg: 2 Play Coins
Phione Lv 1-20: 10 Play Coins
Phione Lv: 21-40: 32 Play Coins
Phione Lv.41-70: 62 Play Coins
Phione Lv.71-95: 80 Play Coins
Phione Lv. 96-100: 100 Play Coins
Those Are The Phione Prices! For High Level Phiones I Need 1-2 Weeks To Get Them Ready. (i Have School!) Btw If You Want Me To Breed You A Starter Pokemon (any gen) You need 1 Play Coin for each one. I Also Help Raise Pokemon. The Raising Service Is Free To Any Nice People or Pokemon out there...Also I Have Added Something New To This Shop. Discount Friday And Wonderful Saturday. AnyThing bought on Friday is 25% Off Except phione eggs and starters unless you buy 8 or more. Wonderful Saturday is Really great! everything is 80% Off And 5 Lucky People Who Buys A Starter Might Find A Extra Surprise In There. (get 2 pokemon. any ready for trade) Also When Buying Something Put Your Friend Code And Ign so i can get your order to you as soon as i can! My friend code is 5430-1970-9009!
Welcome To My PokeMart!

Attachments

• images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Make sure you're providing proof of the shiny Pokemon \o

Shiny Pokemon have to be under your OT/ID to sell them >.<
OR proof from a reddit thread showing legitimacy!

OR proof from a reddit thread showing legitimacy!

That's showing that the Pokemon is under your OT/ID >.<

Reactions: etrian_warrior
one question. (Im pretty stupid) Does It Have To Be My Ot/Id Or Be The Person Who Orignal Caught It (srry if any words are misspelled)

one question. (Im pretty stupid) Does It Have To Be My Ot/Id Or Be The Person Who Orignal Caught It (srry if any words are misspelled)

It has to be yours.

Back