Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm surprised that I haven't heard of Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! sooner.

The game's release is being pushed back by a month in North America. It was originally scheduled for a September 29th release, but will now come on October 30th both physically and digitally to the console.

EgREFuqUMAATdmw

Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! Trailer:

Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a face-paced classic 2D single screen platform action game. You're objective in this game is to defeat all enemies on the screen by performing skillful combos with your Bazooka and fishing rod.

Features:
  • Fast-paced battle action with up to 4 players.
  • Play with randoms in online and co-op in 40 stages.
  • 22 characters to choose from, each with their own different special move.
  • Strong competitive gameplay.
  • Online leaderboard for ranking.
What do you think about the gameplay?

I'm surprised that I haven't heard of Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! sooner.

The game's release is being pushed back by a month in North America. It was originally scheduled for a September 29th release, but will now come on October 30th both physically and digitally to the console.

EgREFuqUMAATdmw

Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! Trailer:

Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a face-paced classic 2D single screen platform action game. You're objective in this game is to defeat all enemies on the screen by performing skillful combos with your Bazooka and fishing rod.

Features:
  • Fast-paced battle action with up to 4 players.
  • Play with randoms in online and co-op in 40 stages.
  • 22 characters to choose from, each with their own different special move.
  • Strong competitive gameplay.
  • Online leaderboard for ranking.
What do you think about the gameplay?
To be honest, it kinda reminds me of Super Smash Bros. for some reason :sorry:. But the gameplay looks fun, shooting other people with BaZooKas, I'm more confident on my aim, so I guess I'll be pretty good at this :p. Not a big fan of the artstyle tbh. It has this sort of plastic-y look that just doesn't feel right for a multiplayer action fighting game about (mostly) girls with bazookas. I don't see myself getting this game, but I will gladly play it if invited to by a friend who, for some reason, owns the game and is my friend.

Looks like Slap City but with enclosed stages and different character mechanics. If I had friends to play with I'd try it. I like how it has both physical and digital release but will they both be the same price? Also it says fast paced gameplay but from the character movement I saw it's slower but the projectiles are faster so I'm thinking every character in this game is Snake from Smash. IMO if they still made games that look just like this I'd want Noise to make a Custom Robo for the Switch and then have it compete with this game.

That one green-haired girl looks like a Gumi rip off
1598626526432.png

• Funny
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
Back