Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r]

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] is a 2D anime fighting game. It's part of the Under Night In-Birth 2D fighting game saga and as you can already see, it has a really long name for a video game.

There are 10 different modes to put your fighting game skills to the test with offensive and defensive challenges.

Some gameplay screenshots:

HaOQzOb.png

A2FZO2g.png

Ko1RtDC.png

SwFEwac.png

UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[cl-r] - Londrekia Trailer:

Character list:

eZHztbG.png

The game will be available for the Nintendo Switch on February 21st, 2020. Not too long of a wait.

What do you think? :eyes:

looks like BlazBlue, love 2d fighting game so I might check this one out

Oh sounds interest- "a 2D anime fighting game" - ah never mind.

Does there really need to be more anime fighting games in the world? :redpanda:

Does there really need to be more anime fighting games in the world? :redpanda:
What would you prefer? D:

What would you prefer? D:

an actual fighting game that's intuitive and unique instead of "generic anime fighting game #193027"? That or just slow down on the damn production of them for a while to not flood an already incredibly saturated market more? lol.

I like fighting games, SNK Heroines and Blazblue cross tag battle I quite enjoyed but does there really need to be like 10 of the same type of game each year? :p

Reactions: Marc
I mean if there were conceptually some fun characters with playstyles that would be new to me, no DLC, a story that is easily accessible to newcomers, and a character with more than 3 jumps I would be interested, with the latter being the most important to me. I'd rather, however, save my money for a potentially cheaper game like Rivals of Aether.

@Sky I'm starting to see really good reviews of the game :eyes:

@Sky I'm starting to see really good reviews of the game :eyes:

I mean, probably. If the game really did just take from other anime games then when looking at the game itself, it might be half decent.

But you know, Jump force had good reviews when it first came out, and had decent critic reviews sooooooo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back