Underrated Movies?

• Thread starter Prime
  • Start date
Prime

Prime

Thunderthighs
Towns Folk
I never really see anyone talking about movies like Who Killed Captain Alex, or Austin Powers.
I wish to see you post your favorite underrated movie. :coffee:

Recently I watched some Scify movies and Annihilation was a good one. I won't spoil it, but it was suspenseful up until the end.

Austin Power movies are always classics and I'm kind of a Will Farrel fan. I love Stepbrothers as stupid as the move is.

Reactions: Prime
I never really see anyone talking about movies like Who Killed Captain Alex, or Austin Powers.
I wish to see you post your favorite underrated movie. :coffee:

Who killed captain Alex is pretty good for a random film made with low budget.

I really liked gnomeo and Juliet I dunno why. My mom was taking me on a date. The 3D was the deepest I’ve seen aside from that one scene in star wars

Kubo and the Two Strings. Not enough people know about that movie. Go watch it, last I checked it is on Netflix.

Reactions: Dowhat?
Also I feel the same way about Studio Ghilbi movies, even though some are better than others they are all beautiful works of art, and more people should watch them.

For those who don't know Studio Ghilbi are movies like My Neighbor Totero, Kiki's Delivery Service, Spirited Away etc.

Kubo and the Two Strings. Not enough people know about that movie. Go watch it, last I checked it is on Netflix.
Good stop motion movie.

CF705EE0-78E3-4306-8805-8F114676C86B.jpeg

Hey I remember this one movie it was called Doogle I remember my mom bought it for me and when I was a kid and I used to think it was cool. I didn’t really understand the movie because it was poorly made and the plot was weird and I don’t remember the movie that much because it’s really old ,but when I take a look at the characters I would remember them and I don’t think many people saw this video because it was those type of movies that wasn’t really famous compared to the other movies from big movie companies. According to IMDb’s point of view of the movie and it’s criticism they gave this movie a 2.8/10.0 which is really bad it’s like basically a F ,but I believe that they should of kind of went easy with the movie because was made by The Weinstein’s Company a company that isn’t very good at making movies and it’s lower than Illumination,DreamWorks, and Disney. Overall I movie a lot when I was a kid ,but today I kind of feel like the movie could of have done a better job because most of the characters designs were either to simple or too ugly and I give this movie a 4.0/10.0 according to my point of view.

1078C648-7137-45B0-A7CE-9CDB24030BA3.jpeg

i dont know if its underrated but almost everyone outside of my family has no clue what studio gibli is. I LOVE spirited away so does my family. It has great plot, characters, animations, storyline, Locations. It the perfect movie!

Singularity was a good movie on Netflix, and its still on i believe. Basically, its like a dystopian, and it deals with robots taking over humanity. Its really good. Another movie I kinda saw, still watching it tho lol, is Turbo Kid. Its really good so far, and i showed my friends, and they say it looks alright, but i think its underrated. U guys should check those out!

I think the Fantastic Mr. Fox was a great movie. It is now on disney+ so go check it out

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, It was one of those movies that Keanu Reeves starred in.

bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure-poster.jpg

Back