Unepic for Wii U

• Thread starter TAG
  • Start date
TAG

TAG

Indie supporter
Towns Folk
Anyone plan on buying it when it comes out next week? It's on my radar ... If anyone has played it on Steam or whatnot, could you give me some spoiler free opinions on it?

Anyone plan on buying it when it comes out next week? It's on my radar ... If anyone has played it on Steam or whatnot, could you give me some spoiler free opinions on it?
I don't have the game, but based on what I've heard of it, it has some really mixed reviews. With that said though, the user reviews on Metacritic were much higher than the "Critics" score.

Maybe this will help? http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/unepic

Reactions: TAG
I've read some of them, but I'll take a look at the other reviews, thanks. Its hard to discuss story w/o getting into potential spoiler range. The Wii U version is going to need some censoring to knock it down to a Teen rating.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I've never played it on Steam, but I will be buying it some time. It looks fun!

I've seen ads of it on steam a little while back, but I never bought it because it didn't look that appealing to me. But I saw what it was really about in the trailer and all, it looks fun. Maybe when I get a Wii U later on I'll buy it.

Got this earlier today, and so far it's much better than I expected. Lots of humor! The Wii U Game Pad is really helpful too. I'm looking forward to seeing the directions it takes.

Huh, that is weird, I have never seen Unepic on Steam and have no idea what it is... I usually play steam a lot (especially Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2). Are they going to release it on the Wii U?

Huh, that is weird, I have never seen Unepic on Steam and have no idea what it is... I usually play steam a lot (especially Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2). Are they going to release it on the Wii U?

It's already been released on Wii U, and gets my early recommendation!

Back