Unification

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I was trying to download clean my tablet for the unity engine, when it the power got too low.
So I turned it off to charge it... but it hasn't charged at all since then.
I had to shut it off while it was inthe middle of uploading something to google cloud
soo, I assumed it was still working while it was "shut off". Is it that possible? It has
updated it self many times before when it was turned off, is this the reason now?
Is it still working online now?

I was trying to download clean my tablet for the unity engine, when it the power got too low.
So I turned it off to charge it... but it hasn't charged at all since then.
I had to shut it off while it was inthe middle of uploading something to google cloud
soo, I assumed it was still working while it was "shut off". Is it that possible? It has
updated it self many times before when it was turned off, is this the reason now?
Is it still working online now?

Uploading won't work if your tablet is powered off, since the processor won't be getting any power. For self-updates, are you sure they weren't done "in the background" while your tablet was running? I know some devices don't notify you when updating, or do it when powered off (it loads another "operating system" which proceeds to check and download any updates).

It might b as I do remember it trying to constantly before: It even lost energy while charging!
Later it filled competely (which surprised me...) Is there a way to stop it from doing it while it's off? I don't remember seeing a option for it...

It might b as I do remember it trying to constantly before: It even lost energy while charging!
Later it filled competely (which surprised me...) Is there a way to stop it from doing it while it's off? I don't remember seeing a option for it...

Check in the device's settings, there might be an option for it (also check the "About device..." section it could be hidden in there as well). Other than that, don't forget to close all apps you aren't using, and turn off any unused features (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth).

Thanks! I know It has to be the bluetooth: the tablet came with a keyboard and headphones with bluetooth. That could be what's slowing killing it!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Back