Units you didn't care about?

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
You know, there are just some units you just don't care about. There are always favorites, and then some make you question why they're here. The ones I didn't care about was Sain from FE 7 and Sully from Awakening. The only reason I kept them alive because I wanted to be perfect, but in reality, I could care less if they die. So are they units you don't care about?

well in sacred stones, I was really disappointed in just the fact that you could potentially have 5 paladins, in a team, I want diversity, so I could've cared less if one of my cavaliers died even though they were all level 10-13, the possible paladins included Amelia, Franz, Kyle, and Forde, then theirs Seth who was a paladin from the beginning.

So in awakening I never used that stahl guy after that one time you had to use him and now in fates I never use hitata oboru odin or becura sy for spellings

In Fire Emblem Fates Birthright :
  • Silas - No need for him, at all ;~;
  • Shura - I had good teammates in Birthright so I didn't "need" him.
  • Mozu - Didn't know what to reclass her into since she weren't looking too good).
  • Saizo - Didn't really need another ninja since I already had Kaze)
  • Subaki - He didn't keep up with the team but I still wouldn't allow him to die.
  • Kaden - Never bothered to train him but I wouldn't lose the only beast I have D:
  • Hayato - Orochi walks all over him, so yeah.
  • Rinkah - She sucked ;~;
  • Yukimura - Got him too late...
In Fire Emblem Fates Conquest :
  • Benny - I had enough defensive knights already.
  • Keaton - I only needed him for the kid >.>
The list is a lot smaller because I needed a lot of my characters on the battlefield since it was harder :panda:

Still haven't played Rev, but will eventually though :3

(This is all in Birthright)

Yukimura- Like Marc, he was too little too late.

Hayato- I feel like his only purpose is to father Rahjat, especially when until then you have Orochi.

Rinkah- Never actually got into combat.

Hitata- Never really got a chance to use him.

I never actually used Orochi at all xD

all I did was marry her to odin in revolutions

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never used the village girl(CAN'T EVER REMEMBER HER NAME) In be been told she's good when you level her up. But I don't really put that time in.

Practically or mostly all the Pre-Promoted characters. Only a few of them were good (like Seth in FE Sacred Stones) but most of the others I never bothered considering them at all. There was also Roy in FE6 which I started not caring about because in the game he promotes very late so once he was level 20 it soon almost became a nuisance because he became progressively weaker compared to the enemies :p

• Mozu - Didn't know what to reclass her into since she weren't looking too good).
  • Subaki - He didn't keep up with the team but I still wouldn't allow him to die.
  • Kaden - Never bothered to train him but I wouldn't lose the only beast I have D:
The list is a lot smaller because I needed a lot of my characters on the battlefield since it was harder :panda:

This is war :panda:

Reactions: Marc and Iridium Winter

Back