Unleash the Drive Shot in Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions!

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
In case you didn't know yet, Captain Tsubasa is one of the popular soccer manga and anime that follows Tsubasa Ozora as he leads his fellow soccer teammates to victory after victory. And just recently, Captain Tsubasa will rush to PS4, Switch and PC soon, as Bandai Namco and Tamsoft have revealed that Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will be released this 2020!

In this arcade soccer action game, you can score goals while performing flashy super moves such as Tsubasa's Drive Shot and Hyuga's Tiger Shot among others. You can play Story mode, Versus mode and Online Versus as well. Are you looking forward on this soccer game? Discuss away.

Looks cool. I don't need another soccer game in my collection. I like that it has online multiplayer. So can we have unique members for each team or is it all preset? Hmm.

Because it's based on Captain Tsubasa anime/manga, the teams there will have characters based from this show, and it seems to take place on International Junior Youth tournament. I can see Tsubasa Ozora, Shun Nitta, Kojiro Hyuga and Genzo Wakabayashi among others as part of Japan Junior Youth team, and other countries' teams are joining in too, like Germany Jr. team in the trailer.

Last edited:
Back