UNLIKE SONIC I DON'T KNUCKLES

• Thread starter Kalomaze
  • Start date
Kalomaze

Kalomaze

somebody
Towns Folk
Here I come, rougher than knuckles The best of them, tougher than knuckles You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle I'd rather flex my knuckles I'm hard as knuckles, it ain't hard to tell I break 'em down whether they're knuckles or knuckles Unlike the rest I'm independent since my first knuckle First knuckles, feel the chuckles, than the knuckle chuckle Born on a knuckle in the knuckles The blood of my knuckles flows inside me My duty is to save the knuckles From evil chuckles I will be the one to set your knuckles free, true Cleanse knuckles of them evil chuckles that's in knuckle Streaking knuckles, loud chuckles, and chuckle knuckles Are the knuckles that keep me going I am fighting my own knuckles Nothing's gonna stand in my knuckles I will be the one to set your knuckles free, true Cleanse knuckles of them evil chuckles that's in you Won't be knuckled, I'll stand up to all the chuckles and knuckles Just believe in knuckles, won't rely on chuckle Get this chuckle to wipe out the knuckles and knuckles This is my knuckle, gonna fight for my chuckle Here I come, rougher than knuckles The best of them, tougher than knuckles You can call me Knuckles, unlike Knuckles I don't chuckle I'd rather flex my knuckles I'm hard as knuckles, it ain't hard to tell I break 'em down whether they're knuckles or knuckles Unlike the rest I'm independent since my first knuckle First knuckles, feel the chuckles, than the knuckle chuckle I have no such things as knuckles Don't approve of knuckles, but gotta trust him This knuckle has a purpose This chuckle is only temporary I will be the one to set your knuckle free, true Cleanse yourself of evil chuckle that got in you Won't be knuckled, I'll stand up to all the chuckle and knuckles Just believe in knuckles, won't rely on others Knuckles will be waiting when serenity is restored This is my knuckle, I shall not surrender Won't be knuckled, I'll stand up to all the knuckle chuckle Just believe in Knuckles, won't rely on others Get this knuckle to wipe out the chuckle knuckle This is my knuckle, gonna chuckle Won't chuckle, I'll stand up to all the Knuckle Chuckle Just believe in myself, won't rely on others Knuckles will be waiting when serenity is restored This is my knuckle, I shall not surrender The new knuckle on the block with the buff chuckle In the wilderness with the ruggedness Knock, knock, it's Knuckles, the chuckle Independent flower, Knuckle Chuckle holder I'll give you the knuckles My knuckles go through chuckles That's why I stay a knuckle I was born by myself, I don't need a chuckle I get knuckle chuckles

chuckle

7.8 out of 10 not enough knuckle chuckles

Reactions: Starmanfan
I love Sonic

sonic is the best thing EVARRRRRRRR
I added you and my friend code is in my profile

sure

my battery is low...

Reactions: Teresa2011
Ok

Back