Upcoming 3DS games

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what games are you really looking forward to?

as for me: Super Smash Bros (gonna be be epic!) and Yoshi's new Island (heard it's gonna be great).

Same here, I can't wait for those two. I'm still debating the Smash Bros. game though because it might be enough to just own the Wii U version

Super Smash Bros, Children of the Seven Stars, Megaman Xtreme and Professor Layton.

Im thinking of getting the wii u version of smash bros. I can't wait for Yoshi's New Island though!! It looks pretty good.

The only upcoming game that I'm really looking forward to at the moment is the new Super Smash Bros game.

I'm actually looking forward to Pokemon: Link Battle. I started seeing the ads for it a few days ago so I decided to read up on it. It's out the middle of March so we don't have long to wait. It looks like it's going to be a fun game.

I'm actually looking forward to Pokemon: Link Battle. I started seeing the ads for it a few days ago so I decided to read up on it. It's out the middle of March so we don't have long to wait. It looks like it's going to be a fun game.

So is this going to be like Pokemon X/Y or what's it supposed to be like? First time I've ever heard of it.

Back