Upcoming movies

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
what movies are you really looking forward to and why?

The only movies I'm looking forward to this year are Godzilla and The Hobbit: There and Back Again.

There's a couple of other movies that look interesting, but those are the only two that I would actually go to a theater to see.

I was a big fan of Star Wars a kid, and so I can't wait until the next film is released. I'm also looking out for Finding Dory, the next Harry Potter film (it's set 50 years before the main story, I believe) and I'm hoping that Disney will make Frozen 2.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I'm looking forward to the amazing spiderman 3 avengers 2 and transformers 4

@xmenpkmntrainer i am looking forward to the same movie as you.
But the rest is Dc comics title as Flash the movie,The young justice and Green Lantern 2.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Going to be the one movie I go to see this year.

I'm looking forward to the Inbetweeners 2nd movie. The V series and the 1st movie was really funny.

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Going to be the one movie I go to see this year.

Whoa, I actually went to see it. I don't usually keep my word on stuff like that.

I'm really looking forward to the next Star Wars movie, Finding Dory, and the next Dragon Ball Z film (Revival of F, I believe?)

I'm probably forgetting something, though.

Nice i love dragon ball z

Avengers: Age of Ultron
Star Wars: Episode VII
Tomorrowland
Inside Out
Rock the Kasbah
Five Nights in Maine
Knight of Cups
Love and Mercy

Not much I'm looking forward to, though I am going to see the seventh Star Wars film when it comes out.

The seventh star wars film is a must see the day it releases for me. Also looking forward to ant man, avengers age of ultron, batman vs superman, the final fantasy reboot, and the arrow movie which isn't coming out till like 2017 but really want to see it because I love the tv series.

Everybody Wants Some/That's What I'm Talking About. Mainly because it's a spirital sequel to Dazed and Confused, my favourite movie \: D/

I am looking forward to;

The Minions movie
Pixels
Goosebumps the Movie (I totally forgot about thAt series)
Deadpools movie

Oh so many good movies are coming out

I really want to see jurassic world! I think my dad will be taking me and my siblings to the movies so I might get to go see it, depends on what other movies are in the theaters. I've heard from a lot of people that it is a really good film that's worth watching.

And there's going to be a goosebumps the movie? I loved that series as a kid! Both the books and t.v series were a large part of my childhood. I use to watch it every halloween when cartoon network still aired it around that time. I was disappointed when cartoon network replaced it with mediocre and crappy halloween cartoon movies. :(

Steve Jobs - The upcoming movie looks pretty interesting from its trailer. I've always thought he was a cool guy for being the co-founder of Apple. I might just go watch it when it releases just to see how well they convey his life and everything of it.

I want to see the adventure time movie! I am a huge fan of Adventure Time. I also want to see the five nights at Freddy's movie that is going to come out. The creator of fnaf said he is going to help make the movie. I am also looking forward to the deadpool movie. He is one of my favorite marvel characters. Another movie I want to see is the Mario movie. I hope it is good and not bad like the other super Mario bros movie. The last movie I want to see is wreck it Ralph 2. They actually confirmed that Mario is going to be in it.

Some movies that I'm looking forward to watching in the upcoming time include:

• Minions
  • Pixels
  • Wreck-it Ralph 2(Confirmed in production)
  • Ant-Man
  • The Fantastic Four
  • Shaun the Sheep Movie(part of my childhood)
Can't wait to see all of these! :)

Reactions: 18
Back