AC:NH Updates for the Future

• Thread starter Chronal
  • Start date
Chronal

Chronal

egirl no 1
Towns Folk
So, the Animal Crossing Series has always been pretty generous with updates; adding lots of features into the game well after release.

It's only been a few days since it came out, but what updates do you think will be in the game out of things you've encountered or haven't encountered?

I would assume swimming/diving would be added eventually, but I haven't seen signs of it in game currently. Maybe we aren't far enough yet; it is only day 3!

This may be a little early, but I'm a huge fan of speculation!

I really hope for Amiibo support, even though their popularity has died down, I still really liked the Amiibo cards for AC:NL. Basically just that.

I really hope for Amiibo support, even though their popularity has died down, I still really liked the Amiibo cards for AC:NL. Basically just that.
Amiibo support is in game you can even scan a card to bring the villager to the campsite then do requests for them & hope they decide to stay.
Another use is photo island with Harvey you use these cards to get models seems that’s the only use of that island don’t have cards you can only place furniture & stuff you collect through the game, you can’t even bring your friends.

I want multiplayer minigames atm multiplayer is boring & you can’t even bring them to the random islands.

Reactions: Chronal and Jisenku
I want multiplayer minigames atm multiplayer is boring & you can’t even bring them to the random islands.

Multiplayer minigames would be so nice! I think this is at the top of my list now for future update wishes!

My friends and I have just been going to whichever island is raining for fishing but after we are done with the bell grind mini games would give meetups a purpose.

Reactions: Yumi Chi
I lied the only update I care about is a "craft multiple" button because spamming a while making fishbait is too tiring. This is the only update that matters.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back