• Thread starter Iso Kilo
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iso Kilo

Iso Kilo

Sonic 1 Hacker
Towns Folk
This weekend only you can get yourself some easy Pc! Just find out how to break your favourite games, but to be specific here are the glitches I want you to find me and here are the rewards, I want a glitch that freezes the game, a glitch that makes you invincible, a glitch that mutates the character, an out of bounds glitch and a glitch that just makes the game unplayable, doing all these glitches should get you 10 Pc pretty fast, but hurry up first one to get all these glitches takes it all! (Note, you will not be given any Pc until all glitches are recorded in some form with your username in it.)

Ah come on can u trust me on this yesterday I was playing super smash bros on Wii u on pilot wings and toys foot got stuck in the plane below us and he was invincible but he couldn't move until a free maybe 10 seconds.

sorry, I need a vid or pic of it, sorry :p

Oh well then thank you anyways

does undertale count?

As long as you have video or picture evidence of the 5 glitches above

Sounds fun! I discovered a out of bounds glitch in oot3d so ill submit it :3

You do realize anyone can just search google to find out how to do glitches, right? :bag:

Reactions: Tyrone
You do realize anyone can just search google to find out how to do glitches, right? :bag:
Some people don't think thing through when they make these threads xD

Reactions: superpokemonbros, Tyrone, 28142 and 1 other person
Pokemon yellow is so easy to glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back