US PRISM (surveillance program)?

• Thread starter sbellast
  • Start date
S

sbellast

Pokemon Trainer
Towns Folk
What are you thoughts on US PRISM (surveillance program)? Is it going charge your habit on internet? Will you stop using social network?

Curious what this is. Living in Canada I'm out of the loop here lol

I also don't know what this is. xD

sounds stalker-ish, and maybe an invasion of privacy of some sort? xD

Watching on me over the internet doesn't afraid me but if you wanna pass incognito why don't use private browsing mode on they browser they will not see you're ip and use it agains you at all

yes because to be honest everyone hates it when people are in their privacy for me i should not worry because this is like the only website i go to everyday

It's that case that affects people in North America. They spy on people's computers to see if they are terrorists or something illegal. Though I'm not concerned, if they try to see what I have on my PC, the only relevant things they'll find are my games!

I have nothing to hide on my computer, as I don't go on the deep web or something.

@jams3223: Private Browsing does NOT hide your IP. For that kind of thing, leave it to a proxy or Tor (a modified version of Firefox). And even with Tor, if they have lots of cash to spend and a lot of time, they may eventually find you, but you have plenty of time before that :rotfl:! (since Tor uses another user's IP and share yours with another user, it's complicated to explain)

Even though it's not nice for people living in the USA, it's not something people should be scared of, if they do normal things.

Back