USA Club Nintendo Physical Orders Down

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
*article soon*

Club Nintendo just closed the physical ordering on their page until 2014, also they added a few digital prices too.

You will see a list of the new games soon on the article I will be writing :p

The site says:
Orders for physical rewards are currently closed while we update our systems. But there's good news: We'll be accepting orders again starting May 13. We've also got great digital games that you can download instantly, so check 'em out.

Note: Sorry, it will take some time due I have dinner, so here's a pic with the new prizes:
N3FnCAs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You always beat me to these kinda threads :hilarious::sorry:, I think they are having problem with the shipping of all the items, since my Legend of Zelda poster haven't even been sent, and I ordered that like 2-1 month ago, but I like how they are updating the entire system, I hope new Physical Rewards will be added too on May 13th. For these new digital games, I think it's awesome.

You always beat me to these kinda threads :hilarious::sorry:, I think they are having problem with the shipping of all the items, since my Legend of Zelda poster haven't even been sent, and I ordered that like 2-1 month ago, but I like how they are updating the entire system, I hope new Physical Rewards will be added too on May 13th. For these new digital games, I think it's awesome.

I hope they will add awesome prizes soon, or at least better digital ones.

I hope they will add awesome prizes soon, or at least better digital ones.
I have a feeling they will do that, looks like they are stocking up on items too, because it took like three weeks for the Legend of Zelda: ALBW poster set, to get in stock, after I ordered it. I've never been interested in the digital games, so I hope they finally update that too (even though I doubt they would, since they are updating the physical orders system).

While I'm happy to see more games added, I'm sick of seeing Wii VC & DSiWare. At this point Nintendo really should be doing eShop games for their current systems, not old games. Club Nintendo's struggles continue ...

While I'm happy to see more games added, I'm sick of seeing Wii VC & DSiWare. At this point Nintendo really should be doing eShop games for their current systems, not old games. Club Nintendo's struggles continue ...
^This!! I thought the exact same thing, why don't they continue with bringing out cheap 3DS titles, like Dillon Rolling Western, for the 3DS eShop, when I saw that game on Club Nintendo, I was elated, thinking that they finally changed and decided to give us something that looks really well developed and not some last gen's system game.

Reactions: TAG
^This!! I thought the exact same thing, why don't they continue with bringing out cheap 3DS titles, like Dillon Rolling Western, for the 3DS eShop, when I saw that game on Club Nintendo, I was elated, thinking that they finally changed and decided to give us something that looks really well developed and not some last gen's system game.

You forgotten something: They also repeated Aura Aura Climber again...

You forgotten something: They also repeated Aura Aura Climber again...
Yeah, nine months ago they had Aura Aura Climber right, the game looks fun, but seriously not worth 100 coins.

Yeah, nine months ago they had Aura Aura Climber right, the game looks fun, but seriously not worth 100 coins.

I will get Kirby's Pinball Land though.
Because I want to play something related to Kirby during this week wait.

Yay, more games we all have already gotten.

I hope they add something good whwn they update it this month.

Reactions: TAG
Yay, more games we all have already gotten.

I hope they add something good whwn they update it this month.
Now thinking about it, ALL those games, have already been on Club Nintendo, none of them are new.

Same, I think this is for the better, probably working on new items, are just trying to improve some flaws in the system.

True. Seeing that almost none of the people actually redeem Wii VC games. They should add better downloads too, like Super Mario Bros for the NES, and better VC games like Harvest Moon and GBC Zelda games. I never get motivated to download any game from Club Nintendo with the games they have on sale.

Back