Vaati

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
What do you think of Vaati? he has a few transformations. Is he worthy of being a villain to Link? Is he better than Ganondorf?

Vaati_minish_cap_by_sasukexitachi.jpg

Worthy of being a villain? Sure, I don't see any reason why he's not worthy. Better than Ganon/Ganondorf? Nope.

Ganon has been THE villain since the very beginning, so I can't see any villain they introduce into the series being able to beat him when it comes to the best villain in the series.

Reactions: 3 people
I have battled Vatii in four swords. the first door but I beat him without losing a single life just like the protectors of Death mountain, Sea of trees, and Talus cave. He is worthy of being a villain but is not better than Ganondorf.

Vaati is like a side-boss. He's sort of like Birdo from the Mario Universe. He's not too well-known and probably won't see any games around him, but maybe could appear as a mini-boss. Given how the upcoming Zelda U will be open-world, I could see him having some subplot with a couple of side-quests (just a thought).

I thought Vaati was a cool character/villan for Link. In Four Swords, he wasn't very hard, only in Minish Cap, when he really left his mark. I had a hard time with most of his forms, especially with the last one. But I don't think he is better than Ganondorf, at all. Either way, he is worthy of being a Villain

I think that Vaati is a pretty unique villain :p one asides from Ganon/Ganondorf. Though he may not have been the hardest boss in 4 Swords (actually, it was too easy...), I had trouble facing him in Minish Cap. I wouldn't particularly say he's better than Ganon/Ganondorf since I think that Ganon has more reputation of a villain, and a more memorable one too.

I don’t think it’s really a question of being worthy. I mean, plenty of the Zelda villains are worthy of being villains, like Ghirahim, Zant, and others. Now, if you’re asking if he compares to Ganondorf at all, then the answer is absolutely not.

Vaati was cool and all, but I’m glad that he stayed strictly as a Four Swords and Minish Cap villain. Because it would’ve been weird if he had been in any other games.

Yeah I liked him. I'm just wondering why we don't see him as much as Ganon. Maybe because of his art style he'd only be good in games like Wind Waker and the GBA/DS games. Also why would they not show this form in the Four Swords Anniversary DSi game? I'd play Minish Cap just to see him I suppose. I never knew what intentions he had but all a Zelda villain really needs is to be evil and corrupt the land with magic.

Back