Valkyria Chronicles coming to PC

• Thread starter Ashkil
  • Start date
Ashkil

Ashkil

Space Cowboy
Towns Folk
For those who don't know Valkyria Chronicles is an SRPG, sort of in the same vein as Fire Emblem or SMT. It's got a gorgeous art style and great gameplay. Sega sent a tweet saying it's finally coming to PC, but no release date has been announced yet.

Reactions: 18
Nice! I have tried the sequel thanks to Spinnerweb and I liked it. On the other hand, I couldn't try this one because it was on the PS3... Thanks for the info!

(Now tagging @Spinnerweb for the fun!)

Reactions: 18 and Reece
(Now tagging @Spinnerweb for the fun!)
Ninja'd ;-;
Pfft, I'll do it anyway @Spinnerweb xP

I read about this earlier today and Spinner has gotten me interested in wanting to try the game out. If its price tag is around the $49.99-$59.99 US range, I might wait for a discount if it's offered up on Steam (they normally have discounts these days).

Reactions: 18 and Reece
My goodness.

Oh well, I guess it was going to happen sometime. Kind of sad that it's no longer a Sony exclusive, but not all that sad in the end because Valkyria Chronicles transcends everything - what platform it's on or anything, to be the greatest video game franchise of all time. More people will now be able to experience this joy. :)

For anyone reading this, I implore you to try Valkyria Chronicles II if you can without any precepts put into you by those loser detractors saying "it sucks just because it's a PSP game." To me it is the best game of all time; it changed my life (for the better) and I attribute my love for and attachment to the characters for me remaining relatively sane in my darkest times.

And yes, I'm serious about that.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
@Spinnerweb It's not a mistake! The game's coming to Steam with all the DLC this November 11th!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/294860/

It will be $19.99, and meanwhile it's heavy, the specs aren't too high neither:

• MINIMUM:
    • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.0GHz (or equivalent)
    • Memory: 2 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (or equivalent)
    • Hard Drive: 25 GB available space

• RECOMMENDED:
    • Processor: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.8GHz (or equivalent)
    • Memory: 3 GB RAM
    • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 280 (or equivalent)
    • Hard Drive: 25 GB available space
I'm definitely buying this once it's out, still I think I'll wait a 75% discount this Christmas (pretty likely). I already missed to buy the Sonic Hits Collection for $30 (now it's $112), so I will be sure to keep money for this game's sale.

Reactions: 18
Back