Valley of the Flood

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
ShinyLatios

ShinyLatios

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/articles/looking-back-at-the-legend-of-zelda-valley-of-the-flood/

Back in 2008, there was a fake interview that went all over the Internet claiming how the next Legend of Zelda game for the Wii would be like. It was said to be a really dark game that would take place after Ocarina of Time and before Wind Waker.

What do you think? Would you have preferred to see this kind of game released?

Huh, never heard about this. Yeah, I sould like it to be released, but then again I'm interested in just about every Zelda game, so...

Huh, never heard about this. Yeah, I sould like it to be released, but then again I'm interested in just about every Zelda game, so...
Personally I'm not too sure I'd be too interested in it given how non-Zelda it sounds....I mean, it's talking about having a psychologically deranged protagonist who *thinks* he's Link. Not sure if it's on here, but I think there was also mention of having weapons like a gun that shoots Deku Seeds.....yeah

Personally I'm not too sure I'd be too interested in it given how non-Zelda it sounds....I mean, it's talking about having a psychologically deranged protagonist who *thinks* he's Link. Not sure if it's on here, but I think there was also mention of having weapons like a gun that shoots Deku Seeds.....yeah

Eh...if this were ever a game, it would probably be a third party game. Not sure how well Nintendo could make something like that...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
http://www.zeldauniverse.net/articles/looking-back-at-the-legend-of-zelda-valley-of-the-flood/

Back in 2008, there was a fake interview that went all over the Internet claiming how the next Legend of Zelda game for the Wii would be like. It was said to be a really dark game that would take place after Ocarina of Time and before Wind Waker.

What do you think? Would you have preferred to see this kind of game released?
Good thing that this game wasn't released. I really hope *doesnt* Nintendo makes a game like the Zelda CD-i games. They were the worst things I ever saw.

Last edited:
I really hope Nintendo makes a game like the Zelda CD-i games. They were the worst things I ever saw.
I hope you mean you hope they DON'T make games like the Zelda CD-i games xD If so, I agree those were really pathetic. Imagine if they did a Valley of the Flood thing WITH the CD-i....that'd be really terrible wouldn't it? xD

I hope you mean you hope they DON'T make games like the Zelda CD-i games xD If so, I agree those were really pathetic. Imagine if they did a Valley of the Flood thing WITH the CD-i....that'd be really terrible wouldn't it? xD
Yes, I did mean doesn't. I edited that, my bad :giggle:
Yeah, that was terrible. And also those fishes in that restraunt kind of place from SpongeBob. Man, that couldve ruined my childhood if I did not chuck my mom's CD-i out of the window (Literally):giggle:

I never knew this, but I think it make a better OVA short anime than a game.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
Back