Valvrave the Liberator

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Anyone here watching this anime? I'm nearly caught up with the second season and it's been great.

It's on my watchlist. I think it looks like a good anime.

I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys gundam or gundam type shows.

I'm up to date on the show now and it's just ridiculous but I'm enjoying it much more than I should.

4/5

I've never heard of it, I'll check it out, though. I haven't watched any anime in a few years...

I've never heard of it, I'll check it out, though. I haven't watched any anime in a few years...
Well that's a new record I can't even bear to not watch Anime for one week :L so it's almost impossible not to watch Anime on a daily basis. Looks like a good Anime i'll search it.

Well that's a new record I can't even bear to not watch Anime for one week :L so it's almost impossible not to watch Anime on a daily basis. Looks like a good Anime i'll search it.
Haha, the only animes I like are the psychological ones full of dialogue, like Death Note and Bakuman.

Haha, the only animes I like are the psychological ones full of dialogue, like Death Note and Bakuman.
I'm not a fan of Anime's that are just full of talking , only a fan of Anime for the action and fighting in it :p didn't really like Death Note when I watched it as in the first episode.

I'm not a fan of Anime's that are just full of talking , only a fan of Anime for the action and fighting in it :p didn't really like Death Note when I watched it as in the first episode.

See, those are the kind of anime I'm not a fan of!

I love Dragon Ball, but that's about it action-wise. I read Naruto and Bleach, though.

See, those are the kind of anime I'm not a fan of!

I love Dragon Ball, but that's about it action-wise. I read Naruto and Bleach, though.
You're not a fan of fighting and action Anime ? :eek: guess people have different opinons on what Anime they like best or do not like xD , though Log Horizon is a good Anime.

This anime has *tons* of fighting, but the premise is good too. It reveals itself very slowly. It took until late in the second season for the characters in the show to get what was happening, although obviously it was portrayed for the viewer by then, lol.

I believe that this anime is good for writers to get inspiration for action stories and such, since it's so ridiculous that you could easily spin the ideas.

Anyway, I hope this anime lasts until the "good guys" win!

I did not like the apparent end of the show. It was good, but very lacking in some aspects. It leaves a sequel to be desired, even though it looked like they wanted you to not want one.

New JIOR, now the Third Galactic Empire, wins. However, there are so many plot holes. They forgot to mention how humanity now coexists with the Kamitsuki/Magius race. As well, they strongly imply Haruto died, but is it his complete loss of memory or his complete death? In addition, we don't know how he died, if he did.

Put it on my watchlist

Back