Vampire Knight

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Did anyone see Vampire Knight yet? It's a great anime IMO and I'm making this thread because @Master O'Puppets recently finished watching season 1. Season 2 is amazing as well, :love:

What are your thoughts about the anime?

After almost five years of effort, I have finished the first season of Vampire Knight. After a lifetime of suffering, I have managed to finish an anime (well a season anyway, but I regard Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty as separate anime). It's a great anime. The best I've ever watched, even if I've watched only a couple :p The art style was the one I do like, even the side characters were awesome, and the music was excellent. The opening was so great I watched it every single time. It's also somewhat romantic and more than a bit humorous, and that's a good thing. But it never jumped deathly-serious parts to comic ones and back like some animes (not that I'm qualified to say anything having watched so few) do.

I'll treasure it with all my little heart. Too bad there hasn't been a third season.

Reactions: Marc
Well, I didn't watch it yet... I will watch the 2 seasons next week then. (Well, 26 chapters isn't a big quantity of chapters)

There may be some very minor spoilers in this post.

I watched the first episode of Vampire Knight Guilty yesterday. Here's how it went down:

tgmm.png

uw9k.png

So it starts, right, and I'm waiting impatiently for the opening.
d178.png

I mean, I didn't like the I Miss Alice song from the original Vampire Knight's credits at first, but over time I did get to like it.

So Zero comes back and we go over the 'the girls are scared of Zero' routines, then Yuuki acts a little too up on offering her blood to Zero which offends him, even if she did look hot baring her neck. So Chairman Cross comes shouting (did I mention that I absolutely LOVE the Chairman character? He's so funny and cute, I mean) that ... that might be too big a spoiler.

But Zero goes through some mental torture, realizes how much Yuuki means to him, and the people who made this anime troll me big time.

jl3a.png

The hopeless romantic inside me came to life. Was I about to witness my first ever anime kiss? :love:
nzor.png

It was a tense moment. Come on, Zero! You got it :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

But within three millimetres of her lips, he chooses to bury his head in her shoulder instead, at about the same time I buried my face in my hand.

om22.png

oeos.png

Story stuff happens, and then the ending song was absolutely awesome!

So yeah, really awesome episode. I'm going to watch the next one now. But even five hours after it was all over, I was still going:
oeos.png

:hilarious:

I'm sorry if I kinda overloaded this post :oops:

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
There may be some very minor spoilers in this post.

I watched the first episode of Vampire Knight Guilty yesterday. Here's how it went down:

tgmm.png

uw9k.png

So it starts, right, and I'm waiting impatiently for the opening.
d178.png

I mean, I didn't like the I Miss Alice song from the original Vampire Knight's credits at first, but over time I did get to like it.

So Zero comes back and we go over the 'the girls are scared of Zero' routines, then Yuuki acts a little too up on offering her blood to Zero which offends him, even if she did look hot baring her neck. So Chairman Cross comes shouting (did I mention that I absolutely LOVE the Chairman character? He's so funny and cute, I mean) that ... that might be too big a spoiler.

But Zero goes through some mental torture, realizes how much Yuuki means to him, and the people who made this anime troll me big time.

jl3a.png

The hopeless romantic inside me came to life. Was I about to witness my first ever anime kiss? :love:
nzor.png

It was a tense moment. Come on, Zero! You got it :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

But within three millimetres of her lips, he chooses to bury his head in her shoulder instead, at about the same time I buried my face in my hand.

om22.png

oeos.png

Story stuff happens, and then the ending song was absolutely awesome!

So yeah, really awesome episode. I'm going to watch the next one now. But even five hours after it was all over, I was still going:
oeos.png

:hilarious:

I'm sorry if I kinda overloaded this post :oops:

I think I will made a joke with this anime if I reach 2,5K posts...
Thanks to you.

I plan to watch this sometime next year.

i loved it all the way till yuuki turns back into a vampire. thought it was odd they made her hair grow and her personality change so much. i thought she was a stronger person when she was human and i mean emotional wise and zero as broken as he was after was a bit over top. still been nice if yuuki and zero were together over her being with her brother and not the more obvious reason. i think zero and yuuki have more chemistry and their relationship isnt like i want you to be like this. 8/10 and on rewatch

Back