Van Helsing Sniper Zx100

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
Funny Story: I got a PR email from EnjoyUp Games about this game a few days ago, but it showed up in my Junk folder and I ignored it. But I opened it after learning it was a game :p

pgZLm7aWdXDj-XbXkkB0SNH7sMNzOmYK.png

The Youtube trailer can be found here, posted by the excellent @Erixsan.

It will be released on June 12th and will cost $6.66 on the North American eShop :eek:

The game looks decent from the trailer. EnjoyUp have released some terrible games, yeah, but they're also the people behind the best DSiWare game ever: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ! :D

Funny Story: I got a PR email from EnjoyUp Games about this game a few days ago, but it showed up in my Junk folder and I ignored it. But I opened it after learning it was a game :p

pgZLm7aWdXDj-XbXkkB0SNH7sMNzOmYK.png

The Youtube trailer can be found here, posted by the excellent @Erixsan.

It will be released on June 12th and will cost $6.66 on the North American eShop :eek:

The game looks decent from the trailer. EnjoyUp have released some terrible games, yeah, but they're also the people behind the best DSiWare game ever: Little Red Riding Hood's Zombie BBQ! :D

Are you going to review it?

Reactions: 18
Are you going to review it?
Yes, in fact. They sent me the game code without asking, after all :eek: Before the release date even. Press lists rule \m/

I'll start on AiRace Xeno and this game's reviews soon :)

Reactions: TAG and ErixSan
It looks alright, although I don't like the premise of the game. I usually stay away from games about murderous monsters and psychopathic killers. However, I like how the game has a shooter aspect and if it ever drops to a real bargain price, I might pick it up just to see what it's all about.

Back