Vee Gam uv Mispeling(The Game of Misspelling)

• Thread starter AgentLuigi3
  • Start date
AgentLuigi3

AgentLuigi3

Master of Mario Party
Towns Folk
Basiclee vee rools ar vatt yoo kan nuht speel ny wrds crectlee in ne poes yue mak. Howeevar, ve nekst perzon haz tue transvate it intoo reeel woords. Vis meens evry odur posht is transthvated. Yue noe if ue didd it corektly wenn evary werd(beshids xaptuns) is undarlineed in reb. Zome xeptuns tu vis rool ar: it, if, is, in, etc. Nott al tue-letr wrds ignor dith woole. Oe, annd noe contractchuns! Rede? Shet? GOE!
Basically the rules are you that can not spell any words correctly in any posts you make. However, the next person has to translate it into real words. This means every other post is translated. You know if you did it correctly when every word(besides exceptions) is underlined in red. Some exceptions t this rule are: it, if, is, in, etc. Not all two-letter words are exceptions. Oh, and no contractions! Ready? Set? GO!
Ohd, bie da wae, yu cen hav porchuns uv ur posht ap vee emd transvamded. Foure eggsampile:
You can ask a question like "Why was there a spoiler in that post?" at the end. If you were to ask that question on an even number post (ones that translate the previous posts), then the next person would have to misspell their answer, too.

Last edited:
Pepar plapr pyckd a plapr haaw mnany paprs ded he picd
Basically the rules are that you can not spell my words correctly in any toes yew mack. However, the next person has to translate it into real words. This means every other word is translated. You know if you did it correctly when every word(besides exception) is underlined in red. Some exception are these rule are: it, if, is, in, etc. Note all two-letter words ignore this rule. Once,and no contractions! Ready? Set? GOAT!

Peter Piper Picked a Piper How many pipers did he pick? Is that the translation? And I'm not sure what that spoiler is all about though...

Ig an would shuck coold chunk word, hoo mulch mood coold a wold cug a wolg cunnnuk chulk rd at dood chkni cont kuook hood?

tis iz awwsoomey bequaze eye ccaan miizpeled worods wift ore wiftowt da gilt. Eye hav sou muoch fweedomm wright know. Dis iz da brest tiome oz me liofe. Lieik sewiosley dis iz abzolootley azazeeng.

Back