Vertical gaming is possible on the Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Of course, not without a third-parry accessory. A flip grip will let you play games on your Switch in a vertical position in handheld mode. I'm not really sure how many of you are into that kind of thing, but yeah :pepe2:

Galaga demo being played using the flip grip:

Setting it up is pretty simple. You just have to slide your Switch into the flip grip and then attach your joycons. After, you'll be able to play games in vertical-handheld-mode to your heart's content.

How many of you are interested in such a thing and would actually use it?

If i had a game that has vertical view i might get it. It looks really good like that for galaga in the video.

I saw that on Kickstarter a few weeks ago it looks like an interesting idea and a pretty good price

Oh my gosh, yes!!! I'm not sure about everyone else, But I would prefer this style of playing over the regular handheld mode (It does seem a bit bulky and it feels a bit weird). It's like an oversized gameboy of sorts. It would be interesting to see how games like Splatoon and Odyssey display on it. If it becomes available in the UK (I'm not that keen on buying overseas products) and will be at a reasonable price, I'll pick this up, For sure! :lapras:

I think depending on the game id mybe get it but it def is kinda neat

I doubt this will have any use to me , but it looks like a great product.

Back