VGC Trick of Rooms RMT

• Thread starter Kokuren7
  • Start date
Kokuren7

Kokuren7

Kitten Mittens
Towns Folk
I wanted to make a trick room. Their my favorite kinda teams and I just wanna make one with amazing synergy and kinda follows the not all pokes like to have the rooms of trick play style. This is a VGC team. Please leave constructive feedback ><.
Rooms'O'Trick (Aromatisse) (F) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Aroma Veil
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 58 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Misty Terrain
- Moonblast
- Heal Pulse
I picked aromatisse because 1) heal pulse 2) can't be taunted or encored 3) being a fairy gave my team a immunity to dragon moves. She is able to take a adaptability bullet punch or a potential +2 flash Canon from
Swaggen (Scrafty) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP /
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Quick Guard
With access to intimidate, fake out, and quick guard Theirs no reason for me to not use this guy (aside for the fact that he's one of my favorite pokemon). He can take a modest max sp atk specs draco meteor from hydregon
Kagerou (Escavalier) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
Brave Nature
- Iron Head
- Megahorn
- Knock Off
- Drill Run
My favorite trick room poke, but not the reason I like trick room. Other then that it just hurts a lot of the pokes and can take hits (that sounded so scub like)
Pew Pew (Blastoise-Mega) @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 100 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA / 150 SpD
Modest Nature
- Protect
- Aura sphere
- Dragon pulse
- Water Pulse
Resists fire has dark pulse and ice beam slow enough to use trick room if it's up but fast enough to have to fall back on it. It can take a modest specs 252 sp Atk draco meteor from hydregon
Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Protect
Slayer of talonflame with good overall stats and that's it really. Also hurts hydregon
NoGameNoLife (Pyroar) (F) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Hyper Voice
- Snarl
- Protect

I picked pyroar because she is a fire type and she's really fast and I don't have to worry about recoil plus she's fast. I chose safety googles because just in case theirs a Aegislash lead with amoogus she can poop on both and not get spored/ rage powered.

I'll add a little for Garchomp
Garchomp @ Life Orb / Lum Berry
Ability : Rough Skin
EVs : 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw (Lie Orb) / Outrage (Lum Berry)
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Protect / Swords Dance
Outrage if you want greater damage, Lum Berry will make it snapped out of its confusion, but the weakness if foe change to Fairy
Iron Head for facing Fairy

Outrage isn't to string in doubles 1) the target it hits is random 2) ur locked into a move where most of the time it hinders you because dragon claw could still pick up the KO

Outrage isn't to string in doubles 1) the target it hits is random 2) ur locked into a move where most of the time it hinders you because dragon claw could still pick up the KO
Yeah, maybe Dragon Claw is better :)

Yeah, maybe Dragon Claw is better :)
Also, I believe iron head is illegal. Dragon Claw is a chip move for garchomp, as it mainly wants to focus on Rock Slide and Earthquake everything.

Overall, it is a very solid team. Have you used a damage calc to test your evs? And would you care to test it with me on showdown :)

It looks pretty good in words but maybe you should test it against an Amoongus Rage Powder and Mega Kanga set because that is a common set I've heard of before.

Also, I believe iron head is illegal. Dragon Claw is a chip move for garchomp, as it mainly wants to focus on Rock Slide and Earthquake everything.

Overall, it is a very solid team. Have you used a damage calc to test your evs? And would you care to test it with me on showdown :)
I've done calcs recently found out that I messed up the calc on the the plus 2 aegislash but I generally move last to crunch aegislash befor setting up truck room any way. Also I belive iron head is a egg move. And I would totally love to test on PS with u
It looks pretty good in words but maybe you should test it against an Amoongus Rage Powder and Mega Kanga set because that is a common set I've heard of before.
pyroar is their for amoogus and hypervoice dose a nice chunk to a 252 atk and speed jolly/adamant kanga. Kanga is the lest of this teams worries. I'm more scared of of ferrothorn not that my team can't handle that but still more scary.

I've done calcs recently found out that I messed up the calc on the the plus 2 aegislash but I generally move last to crunch aegislash befor setting up truck room any way. Also I belive iron head is a egg move. And I would totally love to test on PS with u

I'll be ready in two hours, and my showdown alias is GreenEspeon. See you then

I'll be ready in two hours, and my showdown alias is GreenEspeon. See you then
Er sorry I wasn't on, my exams are in a week and I had to study. When is the next time ur free? I'll try to be ready for you then :x

Er sorry I wasn't on, my exams are in a week and I had to study. When is the next time ur free? I'll try to be ready for you then :x
I'm free during the weak ends

Iron Head is an Egg Move for Garchomp

I like the nickname Rooms'O'Trick, but that would basically give out to the other team that it is a Trick Room Pokemon which could be bad in some cases. I like it M-Blastoise which is a good VCG pokemon to use with pulse moves powered up! I don't have a lot of experience with VCG teams or Trick Room teams so this really helped me! :D

I like the nickname Rooms'O'Trick, but that would basically give out to the other team that it is a Trick Room Pokemon which could be bad in some cases. I like it M-Blastoise which is a good VCG pokemon to use with pulse moves powered up! I don't have a lot of experience with VCG teams or Trick Room teams so this really helped me! :D
Glad I could help honestly I would make tones of changes to the team now that the 2014 season is over and 2015 is open dex again, but I've never seen a aromaties on a non trick room team so the aromaties is a dead give away also the escavalir, since escavalir (as much as its sad to say) isn't all to good without trick room. But if u ever wanna pick up VGC hit me up in a PM

Last edited:
Reactions: Hikki
Also I'm planning on makimg a RMT of my current VGC 2015 team once I re peak 1800 on the online VGC ladder

Back