Villager Moves - Super Smash Bros. 4

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What moves do you think the Villager will have? Will you be using him alot? I honestly never played a Super Smash Bros game, but i'm probably going to start with this one! :)

What moves do you think the Villager will have?
In the official screenshots, he used :
Will you be using him alot?
I can't say as of now. I'll have to see all of the playable characters in the game first.

I'm hoping they'll add the shovel/fishing rod/butterfly net as weapons any character can use.

Also, I doubt I will be using the villager much as I tend to use the puffy creatures like Kirby and Jigglypuff. However, we'll see.

He'll use that shovel to bury opponents and crush it wish his axe.
He'll use the slingshot to shoot opponents who attempt to attack from the sky.
That is what I'm thinking he'll do.
#VillagerForBestFighter

Reactions: Matthew
  • A bowling ball (dropped it on Mario's head)
  • An axe

I can't say as of now. I'll have to see all of the playable characters in the game first.
Yep. The Villager is every bit as murderous as they make him out to be. :eek:

I'm not sure about what moves he will have but I think I will use him a lot.

I can see him using a lot of Nes's attack styles. Except, he'd have like cake for his A -> move, and confetti or something. I don't know, they just strike me as similar play styles

One of his smash attacks could be that he takes out his axe and slices his opponents arrms off, thus, his opponents are unable to battle, unless they use their legs to kick or something. Almost all of his moves have been shown already, so I have nothing else to add.

His whole moveset has pretty much been revealed already. I think for except his down smash or something. I am looking forward to playing as him when the game is released. I can't wait!

He's using Pocket in that picture

Back