Villain?

• Thread starter Maddie
  • Start date
Maddie

Maddie

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
Do you think they should come up with a new villain for Mario to go up against or are you satisfied with Bowser?

I don't have anything against Bowser but I wouldn't mind if they created a different villain every once in a while. I'm not saying they should get rid of Bowser completely. I just wouldn't mind if they changed things once in a while.

Would you rather they keep or get rid of Bowser as a villain?

Bowser is getting somewhat boring now...I think it's time for a change personally. Someone powerful and a match for Mario!

I think Browser should stay, he's been a main character to the games. Also isn't Waluigi also a villain? {Haven't played mario games in a while}

A new villain would be pretty cool and would spice things up a bit, but I'm totally fine with Bowser being the villain.

The fan backlash would be huge, but a new evil character that's kinda like Mario, Wario and Luigi instead of the big-n-clumsy Bowser would be cool to me.

I'd love if they were to replace Bowser for a few games. Cat Bowser was when I realized they really diggin deep lmao

Maybe keep Bowser to the New Suer Mario Bros. series and have new bosses in the 3D games??

Bowser just has the looks of a cartoon villain. Maybe DK and Wario/Wart/Tatanga should sub in once and a while though because Bowser is just so old he has Koopa Kids to do work for him. We need to kick Bowser out of his castle for the last time and have him be a playable character that helps Mario for once (Seven Stars isn't enough).

Bowser just has the looks of a cartoon villain. Maybe DK and Wario/Wart/Tatanga should sub in once and a while though because Bowser is just so old he has Koopa Kids to do work for him. We need to kick Bowser out of his castle for the last time and have him be a playable character that helps Mario for once (Seven Stars isn't enough).

While I do agree Bowser has gotten old, I don't think there should be a plot twist and he becomes the good guy helping Mario. If anything, just phase Bowser into the background. Make him the master mind, and a new villain equally as powerful (or more powerful) than Bowser was and let him be the new main villain for a while.

There needs to be a bigger new villain that can actually pose a threat, while Bowser comes in once in a while but fails.

If Bowser does not pose a threat anymore maybe his (still not mentioned) would be, I don't know why but I imagine her to be a really evil, cruel queen of darkness :D

I want to see a couple bosses other than Bowser. I wouldn't even mind seeing a boss who is superior to Bowser in terms of authority. Bowser is getting old now and it's pretty boring to fight him nowadays. I especially don't like at all how nearly 50% Bowser fights end in 10 seconds since all you need to do is hit the button behind him. Unless they reinvigorate his character somehow, I want so see someone replace him or at least co-star with him.

@Maddie there are different villains Mario faces other than Bowser, just not in the (New) Super Mario Bros./Super Mario 3D World/Land Series. Bowser is probably the villain with the most capabilities, plus he's more common to even new Mario franchise fans. It would be good if Nintendo not only take a break from Mario (Like they're doing with Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker), but also a break from Bowser as well.

Back