Virtual Console

• Thread starter GFox247
  • Start date
GFox247

GFox247

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Who else thinks that we should be able to play 3ds games on the WiiU? also no Gamecube compatibility is a sore spot for me. Just bought The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time(N64) on the Virtual Console but no sign of Majora's Mask, the only version available is the 3DS version which I cannot play. I'd rather be able to use my GC version of The Legend of Zelda Collectors edition which has both OOT and MM.

Look, bringing the 3ds games to wii u is a terrible idea, to say the least. Nintendo would be losing money as the wii u would have the same games as the 3ds on eshop, making it obsolete and useless to have. Gamecube games would be great to put in as wii titles are available on eshop already, so makes perfect sense

Reactions: GFox247
not exactly a terrible idea as the Wii U is not portable like the 3ds so they would be making more money off of people who own a Wii U and still a vast market for people on the go with the 3ds.

The gamepad stops working if you leave the room lol

Reactions: sonicandres1
I just think that by putting 3ds games on the eshop for wii u, the 3ds would lose its specialness and stuff like that. People would see no reason to buy the 3ds anymore. Still wouldnt be that bad of an idea, but you never know.

XD yea I know, it sucks that its not portable or anything ( gamepad) , I own a wii u myself and that would be cool.

Reactions: GFox247
The quality of 3ds games on a Wii U would be somewhat reduced. All of the pixels would be stretched out and unproportional. 3DS exclusives would become pointless and profit losses inevitable.

Back