Vote

• Thread starter Ninjaslayer
  • Start date
Ninjaslayer

Ninjaslayer

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
Hey guys i want your full honest opinion on this which system do you think is a better system the sega genesis or the snes. Your votes will be recorded as your true thoughts but don't just throw ur answer I want u to think long and hard about what ur answer is so with that in mind let the battle between the sega genesis and the snes begin and end the gaming dispute on them. Vote

I never played the Genesis, but my Oma (grandma) had the SNES and I remember playing the Lion King and Mario Brothers on it whenever I visited her.

Personally I prefer the SNES because it's the ancestor of the current Nintendo consoles out. It's what got the current adults loving Nintendo.

Sure the graphics sucked but playing when I visit her I feel excited because I'm playing part of history and not to mention the controller and systems are very alien to me it's weird but cool all at the same time.

I think that's why I like it.

Reactions: 18
I was a Genesis kid, so I'm voting for the Genesis. Both are two of the best consoles ever and both had lots of games that were exactly the same, but the Genesis had more games that I liked, and I prefer the older Sonic games to the older Mario ones. I love both consoles though. Even their exclusive games are analogous (Sonic/Mario, Streets of Rage/Final Fight).

I never played the Genesis, but my Oma (grandma) had the SNES and I remember playing the Lion King

The Lion King was a great game, one of my favourites on the Genesis. If only licensed games would always be as good.

That's hqrd because both have good games but sega genesis because the original sonic games were great.
NOW SEGA HAS SONIC USING CURSE WORDS!

That's hqrd because both have good games but sega genesis because the original sonic games were great.
NOW SEGA HAS SONIC USING CURSE WORDS!
Don't forget streets of rage and if not for the sega cd we might still be using cartridges instead of discs.

Don't forget streets of rage and if not for the sega cd we might still be using cartridges instead of discs.
rid you know a catridge is really a outdated disc these days?

I never played the Genesis, but my Oma (grandma) had the SNES and I remember playing the Lion King and Mario Brothers on it whenever I visited her.

Personally I prefer the SNES because it's the ancestor of the current Nintendo consoles out. It's what got the current adults loving Nintendo.

Sure the graphics sucked but playing when I visit her I feel excited because I'm playing part of history and not to mention the controller and systems are very alien to me it's weird but cool all at the same time.Mario was my favorite on the snes but i think the genesis is better.

I think that's why I like it.

The quore glitched up >->

I vote for the SNES. It has amazing games. A few are Earthbound, Super Mario World, and Super Mario RPG. There are many other amazing SNES games, but there are to many to list. If you ever get an SNES, you should definitely pick up one of the games I listed.

I vote for the SNES. It has amazing games. A few are Earthbound, Super Mario World, and Super Mario RPG. There are many other amazing SNES games, but there are to many to list. If you ever get an SNES, you should definitely pick up one of the games I listed.
Earthbound is the if not one of the best games to buy.they made a remake on earthybound while us americans are still left with no mother 1 and mother 3.at least earthbound is amazing!

Earthbound is the if not one of the best games to buy.they made a remake on earthybound while us americans are still left with no mother 1 and mother 3.at least earthbound is amazing!
Although Earthbound is on VC, it is one of the best games to buy if you do not have a Wii U.

Although Earthbound is on VC, it is one of the best games to buy if you do not have a Wii U.
Yeah but the sad thing is it's too expensive!

if you buy it with the snes console but you at least get the regular feeling of playing earthbound instead of a weird feeling when you play earthbound with VC

I've never played the sega genesis so I couldn't truly know. But I will go with snes because it has a lot of my favorite games on it. I guess that wouldn't really count since I haven't played both. Then again nintendo has been a lot more successful with their game systems.

I loved playing the SNES because it was one of the first things that got me thinking of doing and playing some games . The games on it really bring back some memories of what is now very popular games . I loved playing my friend's one that he still has today and of course the graphics were not so great but I liked the gameplay . I loved Super Mario World and The Legend of Zelda . So I vote for the SNES . I have never heard or played the Sega Genesis so I wouldn't judge it but I think both consoles are great :woot:

SNES only cause Ive never played a genisis

Alright I have counted your votes and the winner is the snes.
Here's the reason that you guys have lead me to.
1. It may be slower but it gave us motion controls that was waay ahead of its time. (The power glove is the controller.)
2. The snes is a better known system it had better sounds and it was after the sega genesis.
That's my reasoning and it pains me to say it but the snes beat our beloved sega genesis. (Sega genesis gave us cordless controllers and online capability for those of you who didn't know that.) well that ends the voting competition hope you participate in my next one. ---|=========> ( that's a sword)

Back