VRChat group based around Kirby

• Thread starter animerush272
  • Start date
animerush272

animerush272

AAAHHHHHH
Towns Folk
banner-Kirby-party.png In VRChat, there is a group that we call the "Kirby Kroo." If anyone plays VRChat and is interested, send me a PM, and I will work on seeing if you can join. Don't worry about uploading a Kirby Avatar, as we have a world stocked full of Kirby Avatars ready.

Anyone wants to join? Send PM!

How could I possibly afford a vr headset with all this Nintendo stuff i used all my money on??
I really want one though and might stop buying anything else till i can get vr Nintendo is so cool sometimes but vr is a new kind of hype for me

Interesting...

How could I possibly afford a vr headset with all this Nintendo stuff i used all my money on??
I really want one though and might stop buying anything else till i can get vr Nintendo is so cool sometimes but vr is a new kind of hype for me

Also you don't need VR to play VR Chat. You can play with mouse and keyboard.

But then ill be sad because all the vr people around me...

But then ill be sad because all the vr people around me...
I know you're (probably) joking, but, to be honest, you'd be surprised at the amount of people who use keyboard.

Im not joking. If i saw a person in vr I would wish i was in vr. I also believe that alot of people don’t use vr, because its expensive and vr chat is kinda a big deal, maybe even fortnite levels big deal. However, I don’t think anyone who has access to VR would play it outside of VR.

Im not joking. If i saw a person in vr I would wish i was in vr. I also believe that alot of people don’t use vr, because its expensive and vr chat is kinda a big deal, maybe even fortnite levels big deal. However, I don’t think anyone who has access to VR would play it outside of VR.
You'd actually be pretty surprised. A lot of people with VR still play without it.

Back