wake up/sleep times

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
when do you get up in the morning and when do you sleep at night? It can vary from time to time.

I sleep around 1-2am, depends how tired I am. I get up around 9:30am, or maybe earlier than that. If I'm having a really good sleep then I'll probably get up around 10:30-11am. xD

My sleep schedule has been so off lately. I'll go to sleep around 3-4AM and wake up around 12:30/1PM.

Waking up: Usually around 1PM, sometimes 2PM if I'm tired. Sometimes it's around 8AM-10AM if I get interrupted by a phone call or someone vacuuming, but I'll usually go back to sleep if that's the case.
Going to bed: Around 4:30AM-5AM, about an hour and a half or so after I get home from my day at work.

I don't go to work until 9 so I wake up around 8AM. On weekends I try and sleep as much as I can. I love sleep lol

Mine depends if I have homework or what time I work. It varies every day.

I prefer to sleep during the day and be awake at night, but that doesn't always work for me. So that makes my sleep habits very random. Some times I'll go to sleep at 1-2 AM and wake up at 8 AM, other times I'll stay up until 8-10 AM and sleep until 4-6 PM.

Hmm...recently I've been going to bed at 7:00AM and waking up at 3:00PM. Yeah, not an ideal sleeping schedule.

I guess one good thing is I have complete peace.

I used to live like @Nanamine, but now I fall asleep around 12am - 2am and wake up any time between 7 and 11.

In the summer i sleep in the 2 or 3 am and i sleep the rest of the day but if i am going somewhere i sleep in 11 pm and wake up in 2 am , i have to say sometimes i have time

This summer I've been going to bed at about 3 AM and waking up at 11:30 AM. During school I go to bed at 10 PM and wake up at about 5:30 AM.

Wake up like 10 am and mess around for 2 hours, then get out of bed by noon. go back to sleep around 3-4 am, then rinse and repeat.

Back