Waluigi for ssb 3d?

• Thread starter zekiebouy
  • Start date
zekiebouy

zekiebouy

Ex(zach)ly
Towns Folk
Who wishes waluigi wasn't just a trophy?

I think he could've been a playable character myself (using a tennis racket of course!)
I think he should have made the cut ;) if anyone else agrees comment here! Or comment here if you wished a different character should've made it to ssb 3d that didn't (or hasn't been announced yet...)

WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT!

If this was a poll I'd vote no. Mainly since he's not a very big character in a series of his own and Daisy would have a better chance than him of appearing. If Waluigi had a game of his own perhaps I might change my mind but most likely he'll be just an Assist Trophy in my book.

If this was a poll I'd vote no. Mainly since he's not a very big character in a series of his own and Daisy would have a better chance than him of appearing. If Waluigi had a game of his own perhaps I might change my mind but most likely he'll be just an Assist Trophy in my book.
But I like waluigi! ;( haha, but your right really no chance that he could've showed up.... Wish nintendo would advertise him more (maybe like his own game??) He is confirmed as an Assist Trophy however which is kinda cool I guess, I wonder why nintendo has made a game for wario but not waluigi? (because, atleast I believe, that wario is much creepier than waluigi ;P) Would you have liked a different character to be in ssb 3d that wasn't?

I wonder why nintendo has made a game for wario but not waluigi? (because, atleast I believe, that wario is much creepier than waluigi ;P)
Wario starred as a Mario villain before he appeared in anything else. Then he branched off into his own games.
Waluigi's case is different. He was only created so that Wario could have a partner in Mario spin-off games like Party.

Wario starred as a Mario villain before he appeared in anything else. Then he branched off into his own games.
Waluigi's case is different. He was only created so that Wario could have a partner in Mario spin-off games like Party.
ooooooh, yea thats true... Sometimes it seems to me that Nintendo only made waluigi for the opening cutscene of mario tennis 64 haha :p oh well

I think Waluigi should be a playable character, and that Nintendo should release a new game starring him soon after. It could help boost his popularity and turn him from some unknown guy to the fourth plumber of the trio (Mario, Luigi, and Wario). The game could even be about how Waluigi feels alone and then becomes a hero like his more well-known counterparts.

I think Waluigi should be a playable character, and that Nintendo should release a new game starring him soon after. It could help boost his popularity and turn him from some unknown guy to the fourth plumber of the trio (Mario, Luigi, and Wario). The game could even be about how Waluigi feels alone and then becomes a hero like his more well-known counterparts.
Even then his purpose would be for a double battle event match/team battle. That and just another character slot. I don't find him iconic or retro though like say ROB and G&W and Pit and Ice Climbers were great and had neat personalities however they aren't just overall wearing weirdos with no love either.

Crystal would have been a good character but as for here final smash she wouldnt have a landmaster she would ride trixy or some kind of dinosaur. Also because fox is like the only star fox character that is playable.

I so agree with you, that could make a fantatstic game! Would love to see him star in his own game like I said earlier, what would be a good name for that game though? Ideas?

I so agree with you, that could make a fantatstic game! Would love to see him star in his own game like I said earlier, what would be a good name for that game though? Ideas?

I don't really know hoe Nintendo would make such a game. They could make it a platformer, so in that case it might be Waluigi's Lost World or Waluigi's Awakening or something like that (I'm not too good at names and Waluigi doesn't have much information or background either). If it was about his sadness at being unpopular and unknown, the game could be called A Purple Tear or A Poisoned Heart (A Nintendo game with an emotional story :eek:).

I don't really know hoe Nintendo would make such a game. They could make it a platformer, so in that case it might be Waluigi's Lost World or Waluigi's Awakening or something like that (I'm not too good at names and Waluigi doesn't have much information or background either). If it was about his sadness at being unpopular and unknown, the game could be called A Purple Tear or A Poisoned Heart (A Nintendo game with an emotional story :eek:).
I like how you think ;) great ideas! And Yea I'm not sure how they would work a waluigi game either... But, like you said, platformed is probably the way they (Nintendo) would go. Concerning the names you had, waluigi's lost world sounds better/ makes more sense, and if it was emotional story ( Nintendo making an emotional video game HAHA YEA RIGHT!)a purple tear sounds amazing! ;D

If this was a poll I'd vote no. Mainly since he's not a very big character in a series of his own and Daisy would have a better chance than him of appearing
Considering Daisy isn't an Assist Trophy in any of the games and Waluigi was twice, I'd think Waluigi would have a better chance.

Personally, I'd rather he stay as an Assist Trophy because there's enough Mario characters IMO.

I just had to bring this up since seriously I've seen/read about this twice in different forums. I heard the controls weren't that good but it's certainly a good concept for a platformer game. Perhaps Waluigi could do this or just stick to a sports/platformer thing.
Considering Daisy isn't an Assist Trophy in any of the games and Waluigi was twice, I'd think Waluigi would have a better chance.

Personally, I'd rather he stay as an Assist Trophy because there's enough Mario characters IMO.
Daisy is technically a Peach skin.

I just had to bring this up since seriously I've seen/read about this twice in different forums. I heard the controls weren't that good but it's certainly a good concept for a platformer game. Perhaps Waluigi could do this or just stick to a sports/platformer thing.

I've never even heard of this before ;P that's how a waluigi game should work though

Even adds to my point, she's too similar to Peach to the point she appears as a skin. Wario and Waluigi are nothing like that, they're too different to be even considered skins of each other, which is why he appeared as an Assist and has more of a chance of being playable.

Even adds to my point, she's too similar to Peach to the point she appears as a skin. Wario and Waluigi are nothing like that, they're too different to be even considered skins of each other, which is why he appeared as an Assist and has more of a chance of being playable.
Not really. Wario has a Mario skin and Mario is playable. Daisy could also get her moves from the sports games since that's why I mentioned her however she has her first appearance in SML therefore making her more likely because she's been in more Mario games (and it was a different style game which is why Rosalina is in Smash in the first place with her innovative moves).

Wario is chubbier than Mario though, the skin can't replicate that or else it wouldn't be Wario. Plus Mario is one of the faces of Smash and his own franchise, unlike Daisy who is only a supporting character in one of the main games from his series. Waluigi is more likely to join the playables and take the concept of sports moves considering he appears as an Assist using a tennis racket to attack. Being in more "mainstream" Mario games isn't very good reasoning for her being more likely, Waluigi only pops up in spin-offs and still appeared as an Assist Trophy.

I think they still wouldn't add waluigi because like mario he had a costume like wario and luig had a purple outfit like waluigi.
images

Back