Wan Nyan Pet Shop

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I honestly think these types of games are a waste of money, however, there are people out there who enjoys them. If you love Nintendogs or other pet simulator games, you might like Wan Nyan Pet Shop.

What do you think?

GOTY :D

But those games aren't a wast of money. Not everyone is able to get a mascot.
The others two games, that's other story.

I too think its a waste but some people tend to enjoy it, I hate games like this, its a total waste in my opinion, one thing I do like about the game is saying the name "Wan Nyan Pet Shop" I feel so cool saying it :)

yes it is a waste of money but maybe if you thought about it the other way that people who have no pets could buy this game ? Nintendogs = best version :)

Ooh, does it have the Nyan Cat in it? :p
I generally think pet simulators are for kids with no real pets or people with too much time; there's this horse sim for the DS that my sister had that I kinda liked though :p
The name's cool about it, everything else doesn't make it worth buying to me.

Pet games like this and Nintendogs is best for kids who want a pet but can't have one. Or to be used as training for a real pet.

I know I used to often play with my my Nintendogs until I got a real dog.

I have two cats and I'd say I'm a cat person but really liked Nintendogs. :cat: It has a lot more to it than it appears. The contests are fun and dressing up or working to buy a new apartment is also quite likeable. The NPCs are interesting enough to be liked too. The game had quite a lot of charm, it was one of my first games ever. :love:

Back