want help any comment would be appreciat thank

• Thread starter 2179
  • Start date

The Mood Maker
Towns Folk
Hey guys!
U guy probably know who am i
today i draw a little some thing and i need some comment to improve my skiil so...help me out will ya?
20141013_165330.jpg
another one
20141014_083733.jpg
IMG_20141017_173609.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyElf, Mikaya and Marc
Looking good! The legs need a little work imo >.<'

Reactions: 2179
BUMP

Nice drawings, and I agree with @Marc, the shape of the legs could be improved. :p

you got some skill though. Just work at it and you will get better! ;)

Not ad. I think you might want to work with pencils a bit more. A drawing takes more than a couple minutes a good drawing takes hours. Try to make circles then work from those circles. (try to find a drawing guide on google there are hundreds of helpful tips and tricks on the web.)

Reactions: CrazyElf and 2179
Nice drawings, and I agree with @Marc, the shape of the legs could be improved. :p

you got some skill though. Just work at it and you will get better! ;)
yeah i know i tru to fix that and thank!! :D

I try simplify the legs and.... this is the result
IMG_20141018_130331.jpg sorry its a bit dark

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya and CrazyElf
yeah i know i tru to fix that and thank!! :D

I try simplify the legs and.... this is the result
View attachment 1759 sorry its a bit dark
Nice drawings. I like all of them :playful:. Although, I agree with the above. The legs are a bit... strange. Also, I sometimes draw myself, and I can guarantee you that drawing light circles and working from them can improve your drawings by a lot. It helps shape the head, the body, and all the other parts much better. Anyways, this new drawing you did is much better. It's improved. Nice work.

Nice drawings. I like all of them :playful:. Although, I agree with the above. The legs are a bit... strange. Also, I sometimes draw myself, and I can guarantee you that drawing light circles and working from them can improve your drawings by a lot. It helps shape the head, the body, and all the other parts much better. Anyways, this new drawing you did is much better. It's improved. Nice work.
My problem is hand and legs so far ill try use circle for body guidline next timw thank ya all man

Reactions: CrazyElf and PersonSP
Happy halloween!!
IMG_20141020_115530.jpg

I don't know any tips to give you but I can say that you can draw way better than me by far and since I can't give you tips I'm just going to compliment your drawing since you said any comment is appreciated.It looks great and you really draw neat work.

I'm not that great at drawing or anything but to improve..
you should look at anatomical studies/drawings, tutorials and stuff to improve on anatomy.
Unless you're just going to stick with chibis, look at chibi anatomy instead.

I can see that you inked the drawings..I'd suggest that you also look at tutorials on how to ink because your inking lines are kinda terrible. try not to make the lines look jagged, but instead smooth. Also using your shoulder and whole arm to draw would help you greatly!

It takes time to draw great, patience is the best answer but I know you'll be able to get there! Good luck! :-D

Thank :D someone still digging this out off the ground :)

Back