Looking for Wanting a £10 eshop card

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Yo, so ni no kuni is on a 84% sale on the EU eshop only for £7.99, I have no money on my UK eshop account at all, nor any gold coins left. There's 5 days left on the sale. Offering 1,500 PC for one (can be negotiated). Gotta be in GBP too, can't be a US card.

Reactions: AricAttack
Yo, so ni no kuni is on a 84% sale on the EU eshop only for £7.99, I have no money on my UK eshop account at all, nor any gold coins left. There's 5 days left on the sale. Offering 1,500 PC for one (can be negotiated). Gotta be in GBP too, can't be a US card.
Bruh Is Ni No Kuni going on sale EVERYWHERE?! I just saw it on Playstation for that price a week or two ago... lmao

Bruh Is Ni No Kuni going on sale EVERYWHERE?! I just saw it on Playstation for that price a week or two ago... lmao

Aye but.. not on the US eshop..

Aye but.. not on the US eshop..
That's strange because there was a sale on it for the US PS store... hmmmm

Can I gift you a US physical version and send it to you via Amazon?

Can I gift you a US physical version and send it to you via Amazon?

Explain? :redpanda:

Can you pay with a debit card? If so, I have a bit of money that I could PayPal you in exchange for PC, Can you just tell me how much you need EXACTLY (Include VAT please) and I can give you how much it will cost me to transfer it to you in GBP, and I guess you can send me that amount in PC.

Example: Right now using the cheapest tool I can find, it will cost me 10.94 USD to send 7.99 GBP, but since this purchase would be with secondary tax, I will assume that the total will be 9.59 GBP, making it 13.14 USD to send it over to you. PM me for more details on the matter if you want to go this route

Last edited:
Can you pay with a debit card? If so, I have a bit of money that I could PayPal you in exchange for PC, Can you just tell me how much you need EXACTLY (Include VAT please) and I can give you how much it will cost me to transfer it to you in GBP, and I guess you can send me that amount in PC.

Example: Right now using the cheapest tool I can find, it will cost me 10.94 USD to send 7.99 GBP, but since this purchase would be with secondary tax, I will assume that the total will be 9.59 GBP, making it 13.14 USD to send it over to you. PM me for more details on the matter if you want to go this route

I'd kinda rather not use paypal since that'd give my real name out sorry :(

Reactions: Jisenku
Yeah I was gonna set up a buisness paypal because of my streaming, but it'll take a bit. Signing up for a UK buisness paypal is apparently uh, broken last I checked.
oh goddd i didn't read all the fine print holy frick

Screenshot 2020-10-29 at 11.39.27.png
wooowww that's really bad. don't use Paypal for those types of transactions

Reactions: 28142
oh goddd i didn't read all the fine print holy frick

View attachment 21130
wooowww that's really bad. don't use Paypal for those types of transactions
ok nvm just realized that all other option require direct wiring... meaning routing numbers and all that crap

I think Paypal would be our best choice lmao... but I don't think it would be worth it

1 day left on the sale, still looking. I'll even up the PC to 1,800 or higher if needed if someone can get it for me (in a way that doesn't expose any of my personal information please...)

@Spooky Alex you're a brit, you got anything for this?

Last edited:
1 day left on the sale, still looking. I'll even up the PC to 1,800 or higher if needed if someone can get it for me (in a way that doesn't expose any of my personal information please...)
WAIT I GOT IT

Can I buy you a $15 GPB card?

I can buy one for $20 USD from G2A!

WAIT I GOT IT

Can I buy you a $15 GPB card?

I can buy one for $20 USD from G2A!

alright moving into dms
Didn't notice where it'd be coming from, still looking for a card.

Last edited:
5 hours left on the deal, I don't have much hope and I don't want to rush people into buying it. I'll lock this ^^ Thanks for trying though guys, I know for future now that this is pretty damn hard to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back