Wario Land

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Did anyone here play any Wario land games back on the gameboy? I play them all and they were pretty fun, I wish Nintendo make more of them.

Yes. I played the Wario Land games throughout my childhood. I actually bought a Wario Land game that was recently released on the Wii U's Virtual Console.

i have played 2 of them. i think they are cool but i like mario better, also the wario ware games are nice.

The're some Wario Land, games I've played, but I can't remember them all. Wario Land 4 for the GameBoy Advance is the only Wario game I could remember (at the moment) playing. Honestly not a huge fan of this franchise, Wario scares me to be honest. :bag: It would be nice to see some new ones though.

Reactions: 3dsatackman and jams3223
I played Wario land 4 on my old sp gameboy advance

I haven't played any of them. Maybe they weren't even that good. xD

not really a fan of Wario being in games. :p

I played 3 and 4. Sure they are all part platformers but they all don't have a consistent game mechanic pattern. Part of it must be no one wants to play the same game twice but that's not a big deal. They did have a really cool alter-Wario style to them.

I have played Wario Land 1 and 4. I enjoy them a lot, since it's fun, and the concept is quite good. Also, the offbeat humour is something that makes the game addictive too.

Wario Land 4 came with the 3DS Ambassador games for me. I didn't enjoy it all that much. I think it's really overrated; it may have lots of content and whatnot but it's still kind of nauseating for me - the music and sound effects made me feel unwell and annoyed :p

i remember playing wario land 3 on my friends Gameboy color. it was such a fun series! Makes me wish there was a wario land 5 for 3ds or wii u.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Wario land was good? I always thought it was all shout the wario ware games. Like wario ware shake it. I'll try wario land some time. Hope it's fun. :3

I played Wario World for the GameCube when that came out. I actually thought it was pretty fun, to be honest. There were a couple of spots I had to use a walkthrough to find something or get past a level, but over all, I thought it was a good game. I hope they make another for the Wii U actually.

250px-Wario_World_game_cover.jpg

Did anyone get Wario Land 2 on VC from Club Nintendo? I've seen reviews from this game and it looks fun with multiple storylines and endings and in this game Wario is invincible (just like WL3 which is also a GBC title). It's a great platformer for anyone who likes money or Wario with very creative levels (every platformer should have a train level).

I got wario land 2 from club nintendo because of this quote

Club nintendo"we aren't sure what happened,but don't worry your coins are safe with wario!"

I played Wario World for the GameCube when that came out. I actually thought it was pretty fun, to be honest. There were a couple of spots I had to use a walkthrough to find something or get past a level, but over all, I thought it was a good game. I hope they make another for the Wii U actually.

250px-Wario_World_game_cover.jpg

There is a Wario Land on the Wii. It's called Wario Land: The Shake Dimension or something among these lines. Even though it's not a WiiU game, it can be played on it.

There is a Wario Land on the Wii. It's called Wario Land: The Shake Dimension or something among these lines. Even though it's not a WiiU game, it can be played on it.

I may have to get that game. I'll have to look for it the next time I'm at a video game store.

Do you or did you play any of the Wario Land games?

I may have to get that game. I'll have to look for it the next time I'm at a video game store.

Do you or did you play any of the Wario Land games?

Yes, Wario Land 1 and 4. They are fun, and so is the concept. Also, it has the humour that is exclusive to that series.
That's why I can recommend it to people wanting platformers with humour and not Mario.

Yes, Wario Land 1 and 4. They are fun, and so is the concept. Also, it has the humour that is exclusive to that series.
That's why I can recommend it to people wanting platformers with humour and not Mario.

Yes, it does have a sense of humor. I've always found Wario World for the GameCube to have some funny moments that made me laugh. And it gave me a little break from Mario so that I wouldn't get burned out.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
I never played it but I'd be interested in knowing more about it. Is it like a platformer or is it more of a 3D game? What Mario game is it most similar to? I've never seen it in my Gamestop so I'm assuming it's an older game.

I never played it but I'd be interested in knowing more about it. Is it like a platformer or is it more of a 3D game? What Mario game is it most similar to? I've never seen it in my Gamestop so I'm assuming it's an older game.

Yes, it's a 2D platformer, except that you control Wario in it, who also has special powerups, and you have to collect as much coins and treasures as you can. It's actually fun. And it's normal that you didn't saw it, because the 4 Wario Land games were released for the GameBoy (Color) and the GameBoy Advance, though there was one opus on the Wii and another one on the GameCube.

Back