Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
James

James

That Zeraora guy
Towns Folk
Consider this a sequel to the 'Peach or Daisy?' thread that @Shiny made.

I prefer Wario, because, you know, without him this masterpiece wouldn't exist:

I think Wario has it pretty good. He gets his own games and appears anywhere Mario appears. Waluigi though gets a couple kart tracks and his own kart in Double Dash!! and his own personality and an upside down L that makes no sense. Oh yeah and a taco stand but let's not talk about that.

Wario's personality is quite astounding, especially with games like Wario World, however Waluigi is more or less just Wario with different looks, with no unique personality.

I'm gonna have to go with Wario, because memes aside, he's the better character of the two. Wario has actual games and an actual personality whereas Waluigi has been banished to the spin-of realm. He was also in Smash as a fighter and Waluigi isn't (and never will be), which kinda supports my choice.

Wario all the way. He has much more character than Waluigi, and has done a lot of things.
Waluigi just shows up for party games, and apparently, tries to get Daiay from Luigi. :eyes2: Hope he chokes on a Poison Shroom. :p

wario definitely. i have played warioware games and i love the games and it actually has wario as a sort of good guy in those games.

waluigi. he is the sad one. only an assist trophy is smash? wario became a character but waluigi didnt? this isnt fair!!! the sympathy for him makes him my favorite character compared to wario

Waluigi. He wears purple and i like his voice better. >w<
He's also fun to laugh at when he loses in Mario Party games, lol

Consider this a sequel to the 'Peach or Daisy?' thread that @Shiny made.

I prefer Wario, because, you know, without him this masterpiece wouldn't exist:
Waluigi. The waluigi profile picture has indeed grown on me. I mean, wario' s there too. But waluigi...

I’d have to say Wario.
I have so many memories of his games. I remember playing Super Mario Land 3: Warioland. I loved collecting treasure and watching him smile smugly whenever he’d go into his treasure room.

Waluigi I actually don’t have much experience with. I never played games he was in. They are on consoles I never picked up. Kinda just seems like a forced associate of Wario. Daisy is similar I suppose, but I feel like she has an actual personality and purpose for her existence. Did Waluigi ever even have his own game? Wario has had several.

I’d have to say Wario.
I have so many memories of his games. I remember playing Super Mario Land 3: Warioland. I loved collecting treasure and watching him smile smugly whenever he’d go into his treasure room.

Waluigi I actually don’t have much experience with. I never played games he was in. They are on consoles I never picked up. Kinda just seems like a forced associate of Wario. Daisy is similar I suppose, but I feel like she has an actual personality and purpose for her existence. Did Waluigi ever even have his own game? Wario has had several.
I mean yeah, but have you Seen his dance moves??? I watched some on YouTube, and dam they're sick. He's also very tall, and has a PINBALL RACETRACK named after him. Not everyday you get to say the words PINBALL RACETRACK

Back