WARNING! Minecraft Wii U

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I played Minecraft for Wii U for months, I spent most of the time on a single world putting everything I could in it. Then last week it completely reset! I thought the world had too much in it, but I found what happened!
See: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCCE-2076?jql=text ~ "Mario texture pack"
DO NOT USE THE MARIO TEXTURE PACK OR IT COULD DESTROY YOUR WORLD!!! Everything I created in 3 months is reset/broken

Reactions: Lord@YT
I'm sorry for your loss, Kakea. I've been iffy on whether or not to get the Wii U version, but this solidifies my decision. No way am I risking that. When I get a half-decent gaming PC, I'll by buying the PC version of Minecraft. There are serious issues with every console version to date that the PC version cleared up a long time ago.

Reactions: Kakea
Yea thats always the worst. Im glad that you came to warn us or our stuff could be deleted to. So thanks.

Oh, ok then. Now we know. Thanks.

I'm seriously glad you saw this, I'm still really angry
I worked for hard on that! Since no one saw the other thread yet:
I'll warn you about Terraria too, it doesn't erase everything but,
it'll freeze ALOT!!! Save constantly if you're playing the 3DS version!

Well, again, thanks.

It's really nice of you to write this stuff somewhere that people will notice. You're a good person...

probably...

Lol! I want to be good! :D And no one else should go through it...
(wasted time is the worst!)

Sigh
This is why I still don't have MC Wii U

I'm so sorry. Thank you for telling me. I'll send this post to Nintendo, and then they'll take care of that problem.

Now I'm getting Mario edition. Rip

I'm so sorry. Thank you for telling me. I'll send this post to Nintendo, and then they'll take care of that problem.

Thanks! I'm still really mad about it, I'm actually afraid to play Minecraft again
until they make a patch for the glitch.

Now I'm getting Mario edition. Rip
Why!!!!?????? (If you use it once, any world on the save file will randomly erase!)

I'll just make a world let it delete it then play for real

Alright, becareful at leastuntil Nintendo and/or Mojang realizes the world murdering glitch!

Mojang literally knows the glitch.They just need Nintendo's go to be able to patch it I think.
And Nintendo doesn't want their version to have a whole bunch of patches/updates I'm pretty sure >.>

Back