Gen 6 WARNING: Pokemon X and Y sold early in Canada and Italy

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
Hey guys, Catstew here.

I HAVE SOME BREAKING POKEMON X AND Y NEWS!

Pokemon X and Y have been sold in Canada and Italy at unknown retailers a couple days ago, which is very cautious to anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled for the game. I suggest you don't look at any pictures for Pokemon X and Y until the release date!

More info coming soon when it gets released!

POKEMON NEWS!

No fair, I want my game early. :unsure:

I'm in Canada but i don't see any stores have it :p

Well, I guess Canadian and Italian gamers are luckier than the rest of us. Funny that only they had to be picked out of all the countries though :p

I want the game like right now! Why do someone else have to be more luckier than me! :rage: I wanna spoil it for everyone not have others spoil it for me! :sneaky:

Well, yeah, that was lucky for them and unfair for the rest :p

Well, yeah, that was lucky for them and unfair for the rest :p

And Nintendo cannot really stop the people who already have it. :p

And Nintendo cannot really stop the people who already have it. :p

What about blocking the game with spotpass?

Its will maybe be too much work, besides it won't make sense if you do it now, I will understand and they should block id the leak games was being played last month ago but it wasn't It maybe don't make no sense to them as the release date is near :confused:

The players have the option not to update their systems.

The players have the option not to update their systems.

Mmm... Yeah, it's true.

I heard about the way to early release just a few minutes ago. (I know, really late) It was interesting though how those copies got sold 12 days early. I wonder how that happened?

It's a pretty big blunder for any store to break a street date. Nintendo should punish them by cutting off supply of Nintendo products and the store would be forced to find another way to acquire the products. It would still backfire on Nintendo though. It still sad to see professional retailers do this though.

Back