Was there any game you missed getting before moving on?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Hiya peeps! P2.0 here coming atcha with another topic-thingy. This time about the 3ds.

The 3ds is still a pretty good system. Heck, I still use mine as we speak for gaming and art. And speaking of games, there were a lot of fun ones on it, wasn't there? Whether it was Mario, Zelda, Kirby, or maybe an Indie or two, it was very fun gathering them up whenever a new one came out.
But as you know, whenever a new game console comes along, most of leave the other systems in the dust and start up a new journey with the bright and shiny object. :p Even though we probably were never close to done building our library for that particular system.

So my question to you today is: Was there any game(s) on 3ds you missed getting before moving on? Doesn't have to be specific, just anything that caught your eye, but never got around to buying it before the new console came out. o/

Reactions: Dark Link and Samster
SMT 4 and Apocalypse just because I have a general interest in the series now that I was introduced to the Devil Survivor titles. Pokémon Crystal VC if that counts... Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon... WarioWare Gold just because the end game mode sounded interesting... uh... Oh yeah how could I forget KH: Dream Drop Distance.
I'm not moving on from this system really since there are a lot of holes for the Switch to fill as far as the library goes and I really want to get into streaming those games once I get the money for it.

Reactions: Dark Link and P2.0
Nope, there's still some games I want like luigi's mansion remake, KI:U and many more including some DS games. Just cause some people say the console is dead doesn't mean you can't stop using it :p I still love my 3ds and am thinking of getting a new 2ds xl to keep it vanilla.

Reactions: P2.0
Nothing really comes to mind honestly. Really my most anticipated games where the ones on the switch, mainly being botw and mario odyssey. The last 3ds game I got is Samus Returns and nothing else really came to the platform afterwards expect some remakes. Maybe I would have picked up superstar saga had it come out on switch but that's about it. I love bowser's inside story but I already have it on DS and played it multiple times so I have no need to buy it again.

I didn't get to buy Kirby: Planet Robobot before I decided to get my Switch back then. If 3DS games released after Switch counts as well, I was considering to get Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn too. However, I already have it on my Wii.

The 3ds is still a great system, it has way more games built up over the years than the switch does for sure. I do hope they bring most of the 3ds games to the switch as well. I do wish I got Tomodachi life though.

I never got into animal crossing new leaf at its prime which I regret cause new horizons is pretty good and I never played an animal crossing game before new horizons. I wish I played new leaf cause If new horizons is good than new leaf should be just as fun. Plus new leaf had cute squirrel boy marshall. I regret not meeting that cutie sooner ;_;.

Back