Watch Dogs for Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Good news and bad news. I'll kick things off with the good news first, followed by the bad for some Wii U owners.. The Wii U version of Watch Dogs has not been cancelled. It's just going to be released at a later time, :bag:

I really hope that Ubisoft releases this for the Wii U. There are some gameplay footages (other consoles) on YouTube for anyone who's interested in seeing the game in action.

What do you guys think about the game?

I suspect the game will ultimately be canceled. I hate to say that, but it's my genuine belief. I wish Ubisoft would just be candid in their reasons - it reeks of hypocrisy, especially after the Rayman debacle.

I suspect the game will ultimately be canceled. I hate to say that, but it's my genuine belief. I wish Ubisoft would just be candid in their reasons - it reeks of hypocrisy, especially after the Rayman debacle.
Um...I don't think it'll be cancelled in the end. If anything, I'm expecting that the Wii U version will end up being a really cool experience with the Gamepad and all. Who knows? Maybe it'll turn out better than the other console versions

Um...I don't think it'll be cancelled in the end. If anything, I'm expecting that the Wii U version will end up being a really cool experience with the Gamepad and all. Who knows? Maybe it'll turn out better than the other console versions

I hope you're right ...

This is a prime example for why no one wants to buy a Wii U.

I for one am really looking forward to Watch Dogs, but even if it does still come to Wii U it'll probably be sloppy.

Reactions: TAG
Third party publishers can't expect big Wii U sales if they aren't giving their all - you'd think Ubisoft would've learned from Rayman, Splinter Cell, etc ... Don't put out a lesser version of the game and expect it to fly off the shelves. Based on their track record, I expect the Wii U version (if it still gets releases) will have cuts and the like.

... And my faith is Ubisoft is gone. Was really looking forward to this game but after Rayman and now this. Just no. Goodbye Ubisoft.

Back