Watch that can control a TV?

• Thread starter camer0
  • Start date
camer0

camer0

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Well, recently I bought a watch that claimed to be able to change the TV channel, the Volume, and to power it on or off. Immediately I noticed the IR thing on the front, so I knew it was legit. I then tried it on my TV... and... it worked! I could literally control my TV from my watch. However, only volume and power worked, since I had Directv (you have to change the channel on the box, not the TV).

Interested? Go to:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K6ZYSQG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

wow, that's advanced all right. And I thought using iPods/iPhones as a remote was impressive. xD

this is really cool though, never heard of it until now. xD

Wow. That's nice. I suppose we are going to be having a lot of devices like this in the future.
On a side note, Galaxy Gear by Samsung has the feature of controlling your phone, and also doing things that your phone cannot, like measure your heartbeat rate.

That's cool i heard those watch has been selling a lot in the market in the people selling it has been making some good money since it's the new technology they are moving fast

That's a pretty cool and powerful watch for just 12 dollars (current price). It's also surprising for some random company. If they can accomplish this, I wonder what the new iWatch and its competitors will be able to do.

Back