WayForward's 25th anniversary sale is a bargain bunch

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date

Lime Pawpaw
Towns Folk
If you were thinking of getting Shantae and the Pirate's Curse, but didn't because of the high price, this is your chance. The price has been dropped to 75% of its original self for both 3DS and Wii U versions, and now costs $15 compared to $20 earlier. The Mighty Switch Force games got discounts as well - the 3DS ones now cost only $1.50.

Details and EU prices.

I'd recommend Shantae a.t.P.C. to anyone considering it. It's my favourite 3DS platformer :cat: and Shantae is attractive as heck :p

Mighty Switch Force is a good puzzle-platformer too (the criminal girls are rather attractive :p), and it's 75% off :panda:

Reactions: faustine
I might get the two titles for $3. I'm still thinking of getting Shantae, but It's still pricey for me. However, I'd love to download Shantae (dunno the series of that one tho) in iOS. It will be free for the full download game! I guess I'd like to try that one first before getting all 3 games.

I will reconsider getting all these games because of you, Spinny.:p

Reactions: 18
I wish you Shantae was 75% off instead of 25% off. Lol I saw this in Twitter earlier and I will most likely jump in the mighty series games. I like when companies have sales for major year marks for their companies.

Reactions: faustine
If it's at least 50% off for shantae's, I'd get it without double thinking.

Back