Breath of the Wild Ways to take down a guardian

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
Well, if you're early on in the game then your probably gonna try your best to avoid these foes. But if you progressed enough in the game, your gonna need to take down some guardians and grind them for their parts. There are many efficient ways to take down a guardian but I'm going to tell you the 2 most efficient ways to kill guardians that worked for me. 1: get stasis plus, Find a guardian you want to kill, Statis it and get a strong weapon(or the master sword or guardian weaponry) and just try to chop off its legs to stun it and get extra parts. 2: grab a shield and find a guardian and parry its lasers, it should take about 3 reflected lasers to kill it. 3: get some ancient arrows and jump off a cliff and aim for it eye with ancient arrows equipped and if you hit its eye, it should kill it. If you have any other ways to kill guardian, post them in the comments.

Didn't think about the Stasis + technique. I just usually rush their legs.

Yeah i didn't find out until i actually statis+ a bokoblin thinking i had a bomb

Well, now that I have a good deal of hearts, I mostly just stun them with an arrow, run up to them, and hit them with the charged Master Sword until they explode. For the guardians that tend to run, I find it more useful to use guardian arrows to take them down the regular weaponry.

Back