we need animal crossing crossovers

• Thread starter Bubagoop twoop
  • Start date
B

Bubagoop twoop

i hate challenges
Towns Folk
i really want animal crossing amazing game play to have people from difernt places i want a pokemon animal crossing what about you guys

Please use periods, it is very hard to read this, sorry. I think this is a good idea on the surface, but i feel that it would be rough around the edges. It just really wouldnt work in my opinion. What would you be? What would your villagers be? Would you capture pokemon? Would it be like pokemon mystery dungeon? Would it lean more towards pokemon or more towards animal crossing? Way too coplicated if you ask me.

@BlazingKen basically just a re skin of animal crossing with pokemon as villagers and the player as a normal human.

I feel it would be mediocre

@BlazingKen yeah but the novelty would be great plus Nintendo is no stranger to noveltys and gimmicks

Tbh sounds like crap IMO

I think it would cool to see, I was thinking it would be cool to see a wolf character with the color scheme of Wolf Link with Zelda room decor.

And a horse with Eponas' colors. :)

@BlazingKen yeah but the novelty would be great plus Nintendo is no stranger to noveltys and gimmicks
So let me get this straight, you want nintendo to make a $40 re-skin of a game i already own, and you admit it would be a gimmick?!? None the less, you in turn say you WANT them to make a gimmick, and your defence is "get this gimmick because it is yet another gimmick"?! I refuse to buy a cheap novelty and I highly advise you not waste your money on things like this, and finally nintendo fans have MILLIONS of games requested, among them super mario sunshine HD and Golden Sun 4, and you want to waste an attempt on this... this... RUBBISH!

I don't think Animal Crossing needs a crossover.

A pokemon animal crossing would be interesting to say the least. It would be extremely gimmicky though. I know that Nintendo likes to play around with gimmiks but still. I don't see why Nintendo should spend their time on this. Also to satisfy the needs of everyone they would need to program every pokemon into the game. They would have to literally design new models for them, program them and give them personalitys and such. Let me remind you that HUMANS work for Nintendo and I doubt they would be willing to take up such a tedious task

Nah, it seems rather pointless too me.

Pokemon and and an animal crossing mix.. that sounds like it might be interesting to say the least. I wonder what other games would make a good cross over with it. Maybe digimon lol or yoki watch lol. I'd love to see that happen tho.

With the Welcome Amiibo update, we have seen, uh, semi crossovers. There are Animal Crossing Characters for Callie and Marie and a few Zelda characters. we also have furniture from those games, as well as a few Fortune cookie items.

I do think that proper crossovers like Pokemon woild be cool, though!

I kinda feel like it would be very, very weird. Don't get me wrong, I like my other Nintendo games like Zelda, Mario, etc. and I also like my Animal Crossing games, but a mix? Not my sort of thing, plus they are completely different types of games, Pokemon is a RPG style game while Animal Crossing is a sort of Life Simulator-ish type of game, they wouldn't mix well.

While this may appear to be a good idea at first, it seems like it would just make things weird. For example, how would Pokemon be differentiated from the other animals? As another example, how would Mario, Wario, or Link fit into the story or gameplay of the Animal Crossing series?

Back