WE NEED MORE PC GAMES ON SWITCH!!!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So. You probably read the title and already know what I'm going to say. But I'm going to take the time to type this out anyway. We need more PC games on the Nintendo Switch. I mean, come on! Think of the possibilities! Imagine getting chased by Bendy on the go with Bendy and the Ink Machine: Nintendo Switch Edition! That would be phenomenal! Or how about the Neighbor hunting you down in Hello Neighbor for the Switch? Or even unraveling the mystery of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza in Five Nights at Freddy's for the Nintendo Switch? I think that more PC games should be on the Switch, because come on! Who doesn't play PC? And I can imagine the possibilities with all those games and more on road trips, at the store, or more! What do you guys think?

Yeah that be nice, but if that one app comes out we will able play pc games on switch, so ether way it be great.

Terraria would be nice. ;)

Please, no more FNaF... I think it would be awesome to see 20XX on there. The modern megaman we deserved that Mighty No 9 failed horrendously to deliver. (20XX's that awesome if you're in to Mega man games.
I'd like to see Guilty Gear XRD revelator. (Even though I've never even played Guilty Gear before...)
And unless it does exist and I don't know about it, I'd like to see Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 on there.

Personally I'm holding out on Undertale coming to the Switch. I know it's on Sony's PS4 and Vita and PC. I've heard many good things about Undertale and want to play it. However, I don't have a PS4 and I don't want to waste time or money on my Vita (which I almost never play); also I don't have a Steam account and a computer worthy of making Steam viable for me.

I know it's a long shot and probably very unlikely to come to the Switch any time soon.

@PrimordialMew24 if you're aware of that, why not buy it for your Vita? Undertale's a good excuse for that now.

And unless it does exist and I don't know about it, I'd like to see Dragon Ball XenoVerse 2 on there.

It does :p

Reactions: Ace
@PrimordialMew24 if you're aware of that, why not buy it for your Vita? Undertale's a good excuse for that now.

Eh. I'd rather wait a bit and see what X-Mas brings first. Besides I'd rather play Undertale on my Switch than my Vita at this time, even if it means I have to wait a while (or forever...). I'll wait and see for a time anyway before caving in and buying Undertale for the Vita.

Back