Weapon And Armor Suggestions?

• Thread starter sashade7
  • Start date
sashade7

sashade7

Long time gamer, and game addict. Minus mind, lol
Towns Folk
I new to MH and I started playing MH4U a few months ago. I've gotten up to 10 in the caravan and have a HR of G2, kinda just winging it. Thank you multiplayer play. :p Heh...:oops: Anyway, I'd like to get better at it so I can carry my own weight. So, any suggestions? Atm I use the Le Tranqueur IG(the sharpest one I have) and (mostly) Tigrex U armor and just use jewels and talismans to gem in the skills I need.

1. I've been going back and forth btw using the IG and DB, is it worth using an IG if you don't use the Kinsect?

When I started out, I was using the Long Sword. It wasn't bad but I didn't like how slow it was.
I tried the DB and I liked the spd, but I disliked the range. Then I tried the IG and it's faster than the LS but not as fast DB but has more range than DB, so, it's like Goldilocks and the 3 Weapons.

NO. STOP. If you do not use kinesect on insect glaive you are better off using a LS or DB. The kinesect is not for damage and is to collect nectar. RED/White/YELLOW. These with the good bug, forgot what it was, creates one of the highest DPS.

Oh, ok. I was kinda thinking that, cause that's half the thing, so why bother w/only half? ty.

Back