Weapon Shop de Omasse

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Weapon Shop de Omasse will be released in North America and Europe on February 20th, 2014. It's not a game that I'm interested in, but it's good that Japan isn't hugging it all to itself.

What are your thoughts?

It seems interesting, and I really loved the Guild01 series. I'll be looking into it more, ir wait for a price drop.

Level 5 fans are sure to eat this up. I think it's an interesting idea to see the RPG world from the eyes of a shopkeeper. Not sure how much variety can be injected with the touch screen tapping gameplay, but there's sure to be a ton of weapons.

I'm interested in the localization. The game designer is a Japanese comedian. While one AA:DD DLC was not localized due to this issue (it was difficult to solve the mystery because it involved Japanese culture heavily). So it is interesting whether we can 'understand fully' this Guild01 localization.

yup.. japan is hugging all the game as the matter of fact all the great game.. why they doing? we can buy the game also why not localize all game to all country?

yup.. japan is hugging all the game as the matter of fact all the great game.. why they doing? we can buy the game also why not localize all game to all country?
But not everyone would buy the game. It depends on the West market, and game developer/publisher capability. Smaller developer have no their own publishing company in the West, for example.

But not everyone would buy the game. It depends on the West market, and game developer/publisher capability. Smaller developer have no their own publishing company in the West, for example.
yes i may agree to you on this.. but the fact that the game like gundam,medabots and other great games are all not localized... soo if there were localized i sure u and me will by game like that?

yes i may agree to you on this.. but the fact that the game like gundam,medabots and other great games are all not localized... soo if there were localized i sure u and me will by game like that?
People have different opinion and preference about what great game is :) Japanese gamers might love a genre disliked by Western gamers. That's why localization is risky. That concludes my opinion here ;)

People have different opinion and preference about what great game is :) Japanese gamers might love a genre disliked by Western gamers. That's why localization is risky. That concludes my opinion here ;)
yup heheehe im not against you but should they do a game with different language? like pokemon for example jap,english,ect. should all game be like that? so we can play and be happy about it?:cat:

yup heheehe im not against you but should they do a game with different language? like pokemon for example jap,english,ect. should all game be like that? so we can play and be happy about it?:cat:
I'd like to discuss it, but I suggest you to make new thread and tag me because it's already off-topic here.

I'd like to discuss it, but I suggest you to make new thread and tag me because it's already off-topic here.
yup you are right im getting emotional here sorry..

It looks like a pretty interesting game, I love the entire concept on which you actually make your weapons for adventurers and overprice your weapons too (which always happens in RPGs), it's not my type of game either, but I think that the game scheme is really creative.

Does anyone know if this game is good? I have around $25 in my eshop account and dont know what to spen it on, is this game any good?

Reviews have been mixed for sure, although I have seen more positive than negative. I like the game personally - especially for it's story elements and unique aspects. The actual gameplay is a bit repetitive though. I guess it depends on what your expectations are.

Back