Web Designing Class

• Thread starter InfiniteDream
  • Start date
InfiniteDream

InfiniteDream

Smeargle In Training
Towns Folk
Im in web designing and animation class, and at the end of the school year i have to make my own website, any ideas? i just wanna know what's on people's minds :D

Im in web designing and animation class, and at the end of the school year i have to make my own website, any ideas? i just wanna know what's on people's minds :D
Nice! There are lots of types of websites that you can do, I think you should make a website that is a personal blog, or a business website if you want to make some money. You can make a website based on hobbies, such as origami and stuff. You can even do an advertising site, though I do not recommend it at all, but you do make some money

Nice! There are lots of types of websites that you can do, I think you should make a website that is a personal blog, or a business website if you want to make some money. You can make a website based on hobbies, such as origami and stuff. You can even do an advertising site, though I do not recommend it at all, but you do make some money
Thanks you opened my mind up, i'll see what i can do :D, Its exciting knowing im going to be a software engineer too!

Thanks you opened my mind up, i'll see what i can do :D, Its exciting knowing im going to be a software engineer too!
You are? Awesome! Good luck, I want to be an aerospace engineer or a computer engineer when I grow up! What sucks is the fact that when you get older, you lose creativity, thats what I like about being a little kid, you are so creative when you are a little kid. Thats so cool though, good luck being a software engineer!

You are? Awesome! Good luck, I want to be an aerospace engineer or a computer engineer when I grow up! What sucks is the fact that when you get older, you lose creativity, thats what I like about being a little kid, you are so creative when you are a little kid. Thats so cool though, good luck being a software engineer!
Thank you! also thats why you gotta keep your mind open, im 17 and guessing im partially creative (when im not being lazy...:p) i still can be immature when i wanna be :angelic:

Thank you! also thats why you gotta keep your mind open, im 17 and guessing im partially creative (when im not being lazy...:p) i still can be immature when i wanna be :angelic:
Yeah, I agree! You should keep your mind open and then you can be opened to new ideas. I bet you are really busy because you are gonna go to college soon, good luck! Yeah, for some reason, feeling immature makes me feel good, it gets me a lot of ideas when thinking of it in a silly way:)

Yeah, I agree! You should keep your mind open and then you can be opened to new ideas. I bet you are really busy because you are gonna go to college soon, good luck! Yeah, for some reason, feeling immature makes me feel good, it gets me a lot of ideas when thinking of it in a silly way:)
yea but most things worth it hard :D

You could make an interactive site instead of a content oriented one, it's more work but sounds cooler to do and to use IMHO. For example, a website where people can share drawings, pictures (there are many of those like devianart,tumblr,etc), music, stories, etc (I'm making a system to share receipts between users in a clase in university and I think the lady thing we will do will be the web part of it); a site to learn to do something, like this awesome site to learn programming (mumuki.io), idk.

You could make an interactive site instead of a content oriented one, it's more work but sounds cooler to do and to use IMHO. For example, a website where people can share drawings, pictures (there are many of those like devianart,tumblr,etc), music, stories, etc (I'm making a system to share receipts between users in a clase in university and I think the lady thing we will do will be the web part of it); a site to learn to do something, like this awesome site to learn programming (mumuki.io), idk.
That's a really good idea thanks :)

Reactions: J9794
May I ask do you use HTML? Because if so, I would recommend making a site about gaming or dedicated to someone you admire. Something you are passionate about if the easiest thing to make a site about.

May I ask do you use HTML? Because if so, I would recommend making a site about gaming or dedicated to someone you admire. Something you are passionate about if the easiest thing to make a site about.
We already used text edit before but now im pretty sure ima do a dual website about Video games and plants, two completely seperate things :p

I had a web design class in college, but it was an elective and I already knew quite a bit about web design. Nonetheless, though, it was fun to get refreshed on some old stuff and to finally be in a community, besides, an online one, of people into web design.

Oh, by the way, I cannot really do web design. I mostly use themes, but I have an elementary knowledge, enough to do minor repairs on a website.

Back