Webcam

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
does your computer have a built-in webcam? or do you have a separate one? how many megabytes is it? primarily used for Messenger/video chat.

mine's built in. But it's lame/low quality, being 0.3 mb. xD

My laptops have always had built-in webcams, but I do have an external webcam that doubles as a USB Mic, just in case I run into that situation where I'm using Skype or something on my Desktop.

I have a computer with no webcam. If I want to video chat I use facetime or skype on my iPhone

I often use my webcam to talk with peoples and I usually like the webcam function who give you possibility to see the person live and the person to see you I don't have any problem with at all it's cool

I have a built-in webcam on my computer that I find useful for Skype. I'm happy the webcam is seeing more adoption by application makers. It makes calling someone a whole lot more interesting than just talking into a phone. It also lets me see how my distant family and friends, and seeing their image is much more fulfilling than hearing just their voice.

My laptop has a built-in 2.0 MP HD webcam that I use for Skype (I only video chat with people who I know well) and for the facial recognition software that came with my computer.

I also have an external webcam for my desktop but that one hasn't left its box yet.

nah my monitor to old . i might buy one when i move so me and my dad can talk on skype

My sister bought me a Logitech C615 Webcam a few days ago. It captures in 1080p so that's nice.

I don't use it for anything. Yet.

Back